sibm bangalore 2009-2011 final results out

hey guys the result is finally out… i havnt checkd mine yet although…:wow::wow:

hey guys the result is finally out... i havnt checkd mine yet although...:wow::wow:

nether selected nor waitlisted. dejected......

nt through!!!!

@ rohit
im in the waitlist

can u pls tell me how i can know my waitlist no ??

Selected! Happy about it but sad that I won't be joining. I will be joining SCMHRD instead.

Congrats to people who are selected, and best of luck to aspirants in the waiting list. And people who haven't made the cut, don't worry god wants you to be somewhere else.

Hi Puys,
I have been wait-listed.....though have no idea what is my waitlist number.
So,have no idea whether I will get through or not.
Anyways,congrats to all those who converted and all the best to all wait-listed(including me).

Selected! Happy about it but sad that I won't be joining. I will be joining SCMHRD instead.

Congrats to people who are selected, and best of luck to aspirants in the waiting list. And people who haven't made the cut, don't worry god wants you to be somewhere else.

congarats who all got through and all the best to all
vijendra kumar
SIBM bangalore

Selected but won't be joining i guess.
Best of luck to others!

congarats who all got through and all the best to all
vijendra kumar
SIBM bangalore

hey vijendra,
i have been shortlisted in the wait list. However the wait list has been arranged alphabetically and not merit wise so would like to know how would students be selected from the wait list?

rejected.
can we expect a further list?

Hi fellow puys

selected !!!
congrats to all the converts and all the best to everyone !!

Hi fellow puys

Both the pdfs FinalList and Waitlist are not opening on my PC.
I am getting the message: "The file is corrupt and cant be repaired."

Pls do me a favor..chk my result for me:

Thanks a ton

sorry dude couldn't find your name in the lists 😞 :(

@ all can we expect a further waiting list?

selected !!

congrats to all those who converted and all the best to everyone !!

sorry dude couldn't find your name in the lists 😞 :(

@ all can we expect a further waiting list?

seriuosly!!!
from what ppl r saying, final list of 130 & waitlist of 80 sounds strange..

so if many guys choose not to go to SIBM-Bangalore.. where will the rest of the seats go? management quota?

very strange indeed

not selected.. not even in the waitlist..
game over!

not selected.. not even in the waitlist..
game over!

Yes, game over for me also. Rejected.

hey guys I am waitlisted this is the only call of the season and I had lost the hope because of poor prior academic record but I am very thankful to sibm who considered me for what I am now and not what I was in my 10th and 12th. However I had started with my cfa preparation for december and will continue with it even if I get admission.

Dear All

Greetings

Congratulations to all who got through !

Let me try clearing out some doubts :

1. Merit List of 130 Students consist of 90 Open Category Students and 40 Reservation Category Students.

2. Wait List consists of 63 Open Category Students and 23 Reservation Category Students.

Offer Letters have been dispatched to the Students and we would be calling the students in the Wait List based on their Merit and you would be able to see your Wait List position in two to three days.

Hope it Helps ! 😃