SIBM 2007 GD/PI experiences..

sibm gd pi starts from tommorrow in pune… guys n gurls… please do post ur experiences from tommorow onwards so that we get a first hand experience of wat to expect… :: thanks…

sibm gd pi starts from tommorrow in pune... guys n gurls... please do post ur

experiences from tommorow onwards so that we get a first hand experience of

wat to expect...

thanks..

sibm gd pi starts from tommorrow in pune... guys n gurls... please do post ur

experiences from tommorow onwards so that we get a first hand experience of

wat to expect...

thanks..

I went to SIBM today to just have a sneak peak at what the place is like! They had arranged some of the rooms for the GD and PI. I found 2 panels for GD and 4 panels for PI, there can be more, but i saw just this! Ther r 3 ppl to asses the GD and ther r 3 ppl in the PI as well! I saw 14 chairs arranged for the GD and when asked they said the number of ppl in a grp can be somethign from 10-14. They have a table in front of the ppl in the GD and in the PI, so try to get alogn with it.

All the best to all who are coming for GD/PI @ SIBM in the coming days, for guys having GD's on 30th, i will be there at 4 pm in the evenign slot. See ya puys.

Once again all the best and i shall post all details here ASAP.

Nice initiative. :)

All the best guys ...

hope to have some insights before I get there on the 31st at 12.

even i hope so that i get some insights before i reach there on 2nd feb, 12 pm... :satisfie::satisfie:

I went to SIBM today to just have a sneak peak at what the place is like! They had arranged some of the rooms for the GD and PI. I found 2 panels for GD and 4 panels for PI, there can be more, but i saw just this! Ther r 3 ppl to asses the GD and ther r 3 ppl in the PI as well! I saw 14 chairs arranged for the GD and when asked they said the number of ppl in a grp can be somethign from 10-14. They have a table in front of the ppl in the GD and in the PI, so try to get alogn with it.

All the best to all who are coming for GD/PI @ SIBM in the coming days, for guys having GD's on 30th, i will be there at 4 pm in the evenign slot. See ya puys.

Once again all the best and i shall post all details here ASAP.

wow!!! that was a nice info...!!!:-P:thumbsup:

i think the first batch should be through with their GD/PI...

guys if any one of u is readin this, please start posting

thanks in advance...

i think the first batch should be through with their GD/PI...

guys if any one of u is readin this, please start posting

thanks in advance...

be patient dude! puys will post as soon as they can...
keep preparing..
be patient dude! puys will post as soon as they can...
keep preparing..

ya i'm sure they will....

hopefully a bit quickly as the entire process gets over in 4 damn days!!!

i leave for pune in 2 days time.. hope to get some gyaan by then...
anupam_khanna Says
even i hope so that i get some insights before i reach there on 2nd feb, 12 pm... :satisfie::satisfie:

whats your group number?
i think i have the same slot, not sure though, will have to check.

man!!!!!!!!!!i've checked this thread so many times!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just dying 2 know wat sorta ques they ask.........

whats your group number?
i think i have the same slot, not sure though, will have to check.

mine's on 2nd feb at 12:00pm

wen's urs??
Hey puys...

The first day of GD/PI process will be over in couple of hours...It was nice to be part of it ..just an opportunity to relive the moments of last year..anxiety on faces..nervousness...all the emotions were exactly the same...But the only difference being the process...The candidates had a Case Study, Essay, Group Task and personal Interview... the details might be shared by the puys who attended it today...Hope they had a gr8 time on campus thanks to the arrangements done by the Admissions Team...

see u puys in the coming days on campus!!!

cheers,
Chinmay

wen's urs??

Whats your group number???

wen's urs??

hey anupam,even i hv my gd pi on 12 feb 12:00 pm..see u there. all d best

hey chinmay..thanks alot...cud u plz give an example of a group task??.....wht r we supposed to do??

ankit_insane Says
hey chinmay..thanks alot...cud u plz give an example of a group task??.....wht r we supposed to do??

Hey Ankit...in this matter, only the puys who attended the process will be able to help u out..:)..But to give you an outline of a grouptask,u as a group are made to do a task where your team leadership, group participation skills are tested!!!

k thanks chinmay....meet u in pune:)

hi can any1 tell tell wat kind of essay can we expect and wat to kep in mind while writing it...

means the content , word limit etc...

hey puys...anybdy whos come out of the gd n can give any kinda info on the group tasks....and also abt the type of case studies n interviews??.....waitin for ur posts ppl:)