SIBM 2007-09 final marks

puys…please post the final marks after the GDPI process if uve got the letter…to help the others judge where they stand…even the ones waitlisted an not selected…i have 100/180…and im not selected…and along the posts also plz specify if s…

puys...please post the final marks after the GDPI process if uve got the letter...to help the others judge where they stand...even the ones waitlisted an not selected...i have 100/180..and im not selected..and along the posts also plz specify if selected, waitlisted(also the no of waitlist) and if not selected

ankit_insane Says
puys...please post the final marks after the GDPI process if uve got the letter...to help the others judge where they stand...even the ones waitlisted an not selected...i have 100/180

i m yet to recieve ... anyway did they send by courier or general post?
cruiser_cusat Says
i m yet to recieve ... anyway did they send by courier or general post?

normal post...speed post i guess..u got selected??

my score:133/180

ankit_insane Says
puys...please post the final marks after the GDPI process if uve got the letter...to help the others judge where they stand...even the ones waitlisted an not selected...i have 100/180..and along the posts also plz specify if selected, waitlisted(also the no of waitlist) and if not selected

boss have u been selected with 100 marks??
Neha Dua Says
my score:133/180

thats a hellova perfomance !!!!
congos
anupam_khanna Says
boss have u been selected with 100 marks??

100 outta 180..not selected

i scored... 108/180...not selected

just a query frens
r the people rejected (not waitlisted also) receiving score letters

Thanx for startin this thread...my score is 108/180... apparently not selected.

i just received the letter by post today...in mumbai......I saw a huge diff in the marks of ppl selected n waitlisted...for eg:118, 121, 131.i mean the gap is quite large.....Pls let us know the waitlisted guys...ur scores....bcoz i think myself a a few others here with 108 may stand a chance then.......if ur scores hover anywhere around 115 too:neutral:...because i remember seing somewhere that last yrs first cutoff was only 105

just to bring a little bit clarity
one of my frens is thru with a score of 113(convert)
and people with score of 108 r not even in the waitlist so i think
its a very small range of scores for people in the waitlist..

well i hav 103/180 not selected
sb said last yr cut off was 105 so keeping my fingers crossed, btw any info about how many freshers have been selected

My Status : Selected
My Score : 131/180

good luck to all those on waiting list..!!

Score - 112
Status WL 6 :neutral:
32 months Work Ex

gosh......oh my god.....1 mark does make so much difference....i never realized it till now...
SIBM selected : 113 marks.:)

my score :- 100... not selected
even though nice to have scores as it helps in self-evaluation...
@grondmaster...
u were not wrong when u said sibm will be declaring marks as well...it just took time to prove u were rite...

Hi ppl..

Firstly i am in waitlist and my number is 15.
My score is 111/180.
Also as u might have seen waitlist number 6 is having 112/180.
As a matter of fact waitlist number 19 also has 111/180.
So ppl with a score above 108 u stnd a very good chance of making it to the second list.
Below 108 it mite be difficult. They have come out with 22 ppl in the 1st waitlist.
The total number of calls made in the general category is 99 but then acc to my calculations the total nunber of calls shud be 108.if its true then automatically 9 ppl frm the 1st waitlist get converts.Also i think in the 2nd waitlist(if there is any) they wud call not more than 15 ppl.Bcoz as far as i have hrd the total number of ppl who got converted frm waiting last year was 35.N i think its definitely goin to be less or equal to tht number this yr as well.As u know SIBM's reputation has come up a lot this yr so chances in the waitlist is lesser.Many ppl have multiple calls frm NMIMS and SIBM but then SIBM converts wud pay the money now and even if they get convert in NM they wud join SIBM bcoz no point in wasting money for colleges which r almost at par..
anyways wish all the puys good luck..i hope thr is a second waitlist and tht too gets totally converted..:)

waitlist no:19
score:111/180

Well I am amongst the lucky ones to be able to convert SIBM call..
Score 113/180.