SIB (School of Investment Banking) scope

I am currently employed in the IT division of a well known bank… I am interested in heading my career as an Investment Banker… Heard about SIB … that it offers course on investment banking and also offers placements… Please pour in more detail…

I am currently employed in the IT division of a well known bank.. I am interested in heading my career as an Investment Banker.. Heard about SIB .. that it offers course on investment banking and also offers placements.. Please pour in more details regarding the college.. course..and the placement offered..

hi hav u done certification?

plz cn sum1 give me review of SIB ? scope after doing their full time course? about their placement? do their full time course provide edge to our career?

The School of Investment Banking is a really good institute if you have decided to take up investment banking as a career. They offer courses in investment banking and credit analysis. The course is only 7 weeks long and does not require any prior knowledge about finance. In addition to these, they have a part time course spanning 18 weeks for those who may be busy working.

Students from any field, i.e. engineering, MBA, humanities etc can join the course. SIB boasts of excellent placement records too, attracting employers from Citibank, Bank Of America, grant Thornton etc.

In short, I would say that you can go for it! It is totally worth it!

For further info you could go on their website: http://www.schoolofib.com/