Should work experience be made compulsory for entering a B SChool?

During my association with some of the Best B Schools in India and Abroad, I have often wondered, Why is Work Experience not mandatory in most Indian B Schools. Although, great importance is attached to applicants with Work Experience during the a…

During my association with some of the Best B Schools in India and Abroad, I have often wondered, Why is Work Experience not mandatory in most Indian B Schools. Although, great importance is attached to applicants with Work Experience during the admission selection process, yet it is not mandatory selection criterion. My Experience is that the Students with Work experience, grasp the applications / implications of the Theories of Management far far better than their colleagues.

So, what do the B School aspirants actually think about the subject?

hey guys plz help me here. i have just completed my BE in mechanical with 73.8% in aggrgt. now i am planning to do MBA from a top B school. This time ya am taking the CAT and other tests like cmat and Xat. but I am unsure of getting a good bschool. so I think I will have to wait for the next year i mean CAT 14 and other. so studying at home for a year in the hope to clear good in the next time will contribute nothing to my EXPERIENCE zone. Is it going to hamper the next time when I will be going for the GD and PI s for the B scools? plz help here. M in a great TNSN.