Should I take up MBA prep classes before i start my MBA in Feb 2006???? CHENNAI

Hi I jus recd two offers from australian universities to do my MBA. I havent yet decided which to take up, but i would like to know if anyone could suggest if i need to take MBA prep classes before i join my MBA??? its almost 4 yrs since i di…

Hi

I jus recd two offers from australian universities to do my MBA. I havent yet decided which to take up, but i would like to know if anyone could suggest if i need to take MBA prep classes before i join my MBA??? its almost 4 yrs since i did an accounts problem and i am really bad in economics. Can anybody suggest a place in chennai where i could find prep classes to brush up my accounts???

c ya

Hi

I jus recd two offers from australian universities to do my MBA. I havent yet decided which to take up, but i would like to know if anyone could suggest if i need to take MBA prep classes before i join my MBA??? its almost 4 yrs since i did an accounts problem and i am really bad in economics. Can anybody suggest a place in chennai where i could find prep classes to brush up my accounts???

c ya

Hi IGNORANT 😃 ,

I don't know Chennai since I never have been there or known anyone there. In my ignorance I suggest if the concept of private tuitions exists in Chennai... try that. It will make you base a lot stronger more than "private classes". Furthermore, check with the Aussies, they might have some some pre-preparatory classes for the MBA as well. Yes, they will cost you a lot more than they would cost you here 😃

Furthermore, its been over 7 years since I did any kind of math... and when I did I still was quite poor at it. However, I still dare to take the GMAT :x Get your base and concepts strong... thats the idea...

Sorry, don't know nothing about Chennai.

cheers!!!
Hi IGNORANT :smile: ,

I don't know Chennai since I never have been there or known anyone there. In my ignorance I suggest if the concept of private tuitions exists in Chennai... try that. It will make you base a lot stronger more than "private classes". Furthermore, check with the Aussies, they might have some some pre-preparatory classes for the MBA as well. Yes, they will cost you a lot more than they would cost you here :smile:

Furthermore, its been over 7 years since I did any kind of math... and when I did I still was quite poor at it. However, I still dare to take the GMAT :-x Get your base and concepts strong... thats the idea...

Sorry, don't know nothing about Chennai.

cheers!!!

Hi

Thnx for the response, r u going to take gmat very soon then? all the best, bye
Hi

Thnx for the response, r u going to take gmat very soon then? all the best, bye

Thanks... I will be taking the GMAT late in December Just in the nick of time actually ;)

Cheers!!!
Thanks... I will be taking the GMAT late in December Just in the nick of time actually ;-)

Cheers!!!

prometric stops the gmat tests in december doesnt it? good that u decided to take it up before that. Where are u planning on applyiing to? the US I presume! all the very best funky
mamathaseshadri Says
prometric stops the gmat tests in december doesnt it? good that u decided to take it up before that. Where are u planning on applyiing to? the US I presume! all the very best funky

"prometric stops the gmat tests in december doesnt it?"
Whats that all about? Does their contract with GMAC expire in December and there would be no one administering tests after December? Where have you read this? Could you pass me a link please?

Its not the country that I am targetting... Its the MBA.

thanks a ton for your good wishes... come december, I am sure i'll need them all

Cheers!!!
"prometric stops the gmat tests in december doesnt it?"
Whats that all about? Does their contract with GMAC expire in December and there would be no one administering tests after December? Where have you read this? Could you pass me a link please?

Its not the country that I am targetting... Its the MBA.

thanks a ton for your good wishes... come december, I am sure i'll need them all

Cheers!!!

Well, Prometric is not conducting only GMAT after Dec 2005. The other ETS tests such as gre, toefl and otehrs continue with them only. the reason i heard is that they are unable to manage all the tests off late so , going to give it over to another company to manage and conduct. If you like u could call prometric and get it confirmed, their HO is in Delhi , the number is +91 11 26511649
or 26531442. But if you are going to write in Dec then it shouldnt be a problem, just get it clarifiied with them,. also register as soon as possible, the gmat CD that they send comes in a snail mail, could take a month for it to come to your address. you could practice from it.

cheers
Well, Prometric is not conducting only GMAT after Dec 2005. The other ETS tests such as gre, toefl and otehrs continue with them only. the reason i heard is that they are unable to manage all the tests off late so , going to give it over to another company to manage and conduct. If you like u could call prometric and get it confirmed, their HO is in Delhi , the number is +91 11 26511649
or 26531442. But if you are going to write in Dec then it shouldnt be a problem, just get it clarifiied with them,. also register as soon as possible, the gmat CD that they send comes in a snail mail, could take a month for it to come to your address. you could practice from it.

cheers

oops! thats news to me...
thanks for the Info

Cheers!!!

Hi
can you mail me the link to download the mba form ASAP in IIT Chennai and IIt Kanpur.
Last date is 23 of this month.