Should I go for EMPI?

Hi Friends I have got a call from EMPI, Delhi Is it worth spending 4 Laks for MBA there The only info I got from other threads was that the real campus is in Mehrauli (quite far from delhi), and some tell its good, some tell its bad...? ...

Hi Friends

I have got a call from EMPI, Delhi
Is it worth spending 4 Laks for MBA there
The only info I got from other threads was that the real campus is in Mehrauli (quite far from delhi), and some tell its good, some tell its bad...?

How were the placements this year...can any EMPI student come to my rescue?

Thanks in advance
Ankir

even i have the same query whether this institutions is worth applying or not ?
They hav mentioned nothing about their placament firgues .

I have been called on 14 jan for persoanality prfiling exercise...wat i want to know is whether they conduct the gd/pi on the same day or they r on a different day.

hi guyz,

did u get any solid info abt EMPI as i'v tried all over the net to get the feedback abt this insti. but of no use?

Please post watever u have come to know abt this insti.

also wat r ur takes on IMS ghaziabad, Cosmic Business School Delhi.

I knwo these are not so good but still wats ur feedback.

thanks
:smile:

Pushkar

HI
HAV U CHECKED THE B SCHOOL SURVEY BY AIMA 2007 ACC., TO THEIR list ims is of b grade , n never heard of cosmic...
well for empi its good . , its not in their survey can't say much abt it.
hope this helps u.

HI
HAV U CHECKED THE B SCHOOL SURVEY BY AIMA 2007 ACC., TO THEIR list ims is of b grade , n never heard of cosmic...
well for empi its good .

Hey thnx for the info
Actually my cousin has arnd 75 %tile in MAT n he's desparate to do mba this year only
.Whatever I searched on PG n on net EMPI sounds a gud option for him. Hope he clears it !

Neway thnx
:smile:

Pushkar
irrelevant

Guys stop posting your contact details as it is against PG rules

Hey Guys...i've got thru EMPI.......in BM(dere AICTE approved course...d oder courses rnt....so think twice b4 joinin dem)....i am planning not to join EMPI coz dey r straight away asking for 2,46,000 rupees in dere offer letter wen dey had initiallly said that v'll be only required to give Rs 33,000 as the token money...........Hope it helps....

hi guys
i hve a composite score of 600.5 ie 70.1%ile will that fetch me an EMPI call plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz anyone reply soon

guyz even i wanted sm info regarding empi.....wanted 2 knw abt its affiliation n do they provide dual specialization??

i have 98.86 in feb mat.
pls any one tell me wat score i get in cet-mh by this.
thanks..
in advance

hi,
I am replying ur queries. EMPI is a very bad institute for persuing MBA program. The placement are very poor. Only insurance and some financial companies visit its campus. It is a very bad option for MBA. But if u want to waste ur time and money, then u r most welcome.
If u have some other queries abt this institute , feel free to post them. I wil always help u.
Byeeeeeeeeeee

There are two people whom I know very well and who are passouts of EMPI. One a 2007 passout and another a 2005 passout and I have got very impressive feedbacks from them about EMPI. Infact they were very well placed and been very happy and satisfied with the institution. I think at the end of the day placements depend on one's own capabilities.

hi there,
taking in consideration the present economic condition, placement is bleak even in IIMs.. but what I as a present student of empi feel is that the situation is improving considerably, most of us have been placed in decent companies for our summer internships.. our super seniors like the batch of 2008 pass outs, were all placed with decent packages in reputed companies... what actually happened resulting this years average placement results is the withdrawal of several financial institutions and some major banks from the placement processes due to the financial meltdown.
I guess your basic query was about wether you should come to empi or not.i guess the answer lies in the post prior to mine, if you have ability and qualification , dont be afraid , coz there's absolutely no need to be afraid.. and as the post says, if you dont have ability even IIMs wont be able to spoon feed jobs to you.

My advice whatever you do , do think a lot and do a survey from people who actually are from the institute .. and not from people whose ideas are biased , either way.. all the very best.

And lastly if you need any other queries to be answered, do shoot them.. I might be bit late (coz our exams are going on) but surely you would get an answer.

I got call letters from a couple of institutions in Delhi including Asia Pacific, JIIMS, BIMTECH, IILM and EMPI. Infact my interview in EMPI was last and I was very certain that I would make in any of the other three. But still I went for the interview which was on 6th of April and I must admit that now I want to get admitted in EMPI itself. We had a very good interactive session and their assessments took almost the entire day. I felt the institute was thorough and even different in its selection approach. I hope I am able to make through. So in my opinion if u have a call from EMPI go and check it out for yourself.

hi,,

is there a placement cell in EMPI,
if yes how are the placements there...
i am planning to apply EMPI.
But the most important criteria for me is job placement.

Please suggest....
thanks a lot in advance

hi,,

is there a placement cell in EMPI,
if yes how are the placements there...
i am planning to apply EMPI.
But the most important criteria for me is job placement.

Please suggest....
thanks a lot in advance

There Is a Placement Cell in EMPI.... The Placement Is Handled By Students As done in most of the IIMs.....

Highest package is-6.5 lakh p.a
Average-3.5 lakh p.a
Lowest-2.5 lakh p.a

EMPI has record of 100% placement since last 15 years.......so don't worry

hey...can u tell me wat was the last batch placement reports of EMPI..?? their website shows avg package of 6 lakhs nd above ..is it true.? if not then wat were the genuine palcement reports of EMPI.?

any chances for me??
10th- 74.6%
12th- 67.4%
B.E- 67.4(till 3rd year)%
SEP MAT'12- 84.85%ile
Composite Score- 652.5