Should I apply to Ross...

Dear All, Just a small brief on my background : GMAT : 710 - Q 49, V 38, AWA 6.0 Toefl : 112 Work Ex : 2.5 at matriculating… Details : Project Management, Marketing, Sales, Strategic innovation, drafting proposals etc etc. ver…

Dear All,

Just a small brief on my background :

GMAT : 710 - Q 49, V 38, AWA 6.0
Toefl : 112
Work Ex : 2.5 at matriculating...

Details : Project Management, Marketing, Sales, Strategic innovation, drafting proposals etc etc. very decent work ex though it may be on the lower side

Extra curricular : Decent, Captain of Basketball team, member of cricket, snooker team, event organizer

Social Causes : Good

Goals : Management consulting followed by strategy and finally leadership roles..

I have already applied to 5 schools... Darden being my top choice... Now considering I write decently good essays... what shot do I have at Ross... I know its a very arbitrary question based on fit and goals and other external factors...

Now, the issue is with the way the admits have been coming(or not coming actually) for Indians is it really advisable to apply to Ross with the above stats.. after all the app fee is 200 $.

I am fairly experienced at the whole application process and this is not a random post but more out of this conundrum I am facing.. I hope ppl can shed some light into the issue.. the deadline is Jan 2nd...

Thanks All,

Uday Broca

Dear All,

Just a small brief on my background :

GMAT : 710 - Q 49, V 38, AWA 6.0
Toefl : 112
Work Ex : 2.5 at matriculating...

Details : Project Management, Marketing, Sales, Strategic innovation, drafting proposals etc etc. very decent work ex though it may be on the lower side

Extra curricular : Decent, Captain of Basketball team, member of cricket, snooker team, event organizer

Social Causes : Good

Goals : Management consulting followed by strategy and finally leadership roles..

I have already applied to 5 schools... Darden being my top choice... Now considering I write decently good essays... what shot do I have at Ross... I know its a very arbitrary question based on fit and goals and other external factors...

Now, the issue is with the way the admits have been coming(or not coming actually) for Indians is it really advisable to apply to Ross with the above stats.. after all the app fee is 200 $.

I am fairly experienced at the whole application process and this is not a random post but more out of this conundrum I am facing.. I hope ppl can shed some light into the issue.. the deadline is Jan 2nd...

Thanks All,

Uday Broca

If you wish to do an MBA immediately then apply. Chances are fair (considering the situation this year). If you can wait for another year then skip Ross as if you dont make it to any school (worst case) then you will have to explain your case with additional essay(s)