Hi friends I am unsure if I am ready to apply at isb at this stage of my career or not… Hope the experienced guys could advise me . I got 91.86 Percentile in cat 04. Brk up Quant 68 Di 89 Verbal 94.21 I have 2 yrs wor…
I am unsure if I am ready to apply at isb at this stage of my career or not..
Hope the experienced guys could advise me .
I got 91.86 Percentile in cat 04.
I have 2 yrs work exe.in 2 companies.
Frontline of sales, Sales engineer at No 1 Consumer durable company of India( air conditioner sales).( was not a permanent employee)
Job involved managing sales for trade partners , and creating growth by increasing penetration in the market,( did a gud job have recoo from regional manager he can vouch for me)
I also did a great job in launching a premium range of product in the market.Brought largest order all india, refocused people to sell premium product etc)
I now shifted to new MNC with an Indian JV which is a new company. My designation remains same but pay rises.
I am an engineer who lost a year in college. Ended Be with 59.7 percentage.
My application is ready.Only college reco is pending.
But I now feel its better to wait an year gain more experience and then apply.
I have not appeared for gmat as yet,.but planning to apply on basis of cat.
What say guys wait an year and apply or. Go right ahead????
Plz post your frank opinion as truth is better the illusion.
There r already quiet a few threads for ISB, so plz post in them. Here is one of them: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/non-iims-more-info-needed-25004586
Remember to use the search fxnlaity before starting a new thread! 😃
I am unsure if I am ready to apply at isb at this stage of my career or not ..
Dude .. so are most of us applying. Uncertainity is the name of the game.
& tell you.. the best way to find whether you are really ready to go to ISB or not is -- Apply (apart from actually going there )
In this world stinkingly full of tech pros .. your resume is certainly diverse. Pls give it a shot. 4 days to go. ponder over these questions if you land up with a final call.
If you dont get thru .. reapply whenever you want. take it from me -- its only going to help your candidature then not harm it.
PS : prospective R2 applicant struggling to submit app in time.