Should do MBA or Not - CFA Level 3 Candidate working as Business Analyst

Hello All, I have been working for last 3 and half years. First 2 years I worked with a consulting firm and then remaining 1.5 years as analyst. I am CFA Level 3 Candidate appearing this June. Going by the trend the financial companies are fo…

Hello All,

I have been working for last 3 and half years. First 2 years I worked with a consulting firm and then remaining 1.5 years as analyst. I am CFA Level 3 Candidate appearing this June. Going by the trend the financial companies are following in their hiring, I am pretty much sure I won't be able to crack into finance domain without MBA. So I wanted to know what are my chances if I complete my CFA and score good marks in CAT this year and go for MBA from IIMs given that I will have 5 years of work-ex as analyst in different domain and also by the time I will pass out from IIM, I will be crossing my 30. Any Suggestions ???

i have 58% in my engineering degree ,can anybody tell me if that would be a problem later during campus recruitment.My decision of doing mBa totally lies on this.I dont want to waste time and money.Please help.