short term course at MICA

hi people! does nebody have an idea bout the short term courses at MICA?? is worth it? am a student of mass comm. shud i apply? plz help am really confused…

hi people!
does nebody have an idea bout the short term courses at MICA?? is worth it? am a student of mass comm. shud i apply? plz help am really confused....

You should check out website, gal. I am a future Mass communication student myself. Why don't you try IIJNM Bangalore, Asian School Of Journalism Chennai and Xaviers Institute Of Communication Mumbai. I am afraid YOu have missed the last dates to IIMC Delhi and Manipal both of which are very good colleges.

Pls feel free to contact me in case of any query.

Good luck
DJK

hey i did check the website! ofcourse i wud! i was asking bout the rep of the courses...n hey i hav applied to iimc....

hi pple !

i too checked out the website and frankly am quite unsure of whether wht they're offering is gud enuff and value for money(considering they're charging a bomb !!) ....wht are the placements like after the short term courses ?? is the interview and test in ahmedabad or there are other test centres as well ??

plz can somebody help me out ..and quick cuz the last date of submitting the form is 23rd may and i checked out this thread and subsequently the website today !!!:huh:

HEY
well m a mass comm student n wanna get into print or broadcast media .. actuallyrealy wanna get into MICA. wel i gues i have to pass CAT to gv MICA's xam rt ? well i jus wanted to know how much do i need to get in CAT to gv MICA xam ? n i dnt get one thing y do i need maths if i wanna go in for mass communication m maths sux !!

n i wanna know how good is Symbi ? n other colleges for PG in mass com?

christ coll is offering pg in mass comm. Its a new course - i think this years batch would be the third one. I've no idea how the placements are like, but i got an offer and took it up.

The admissions are over for this year. They start giving out the application forms during May.

C.Z.

hey thnx CZ ..
well uc im still confused... uc m life is turned out to be a biig hmmmm now ... with all these fields i dont know which one to take up ..
is PR Adv a gud field .. i know its coming up prety wel now but after a point o time u cant grow in the field... i dunno ...
im so confused i wanna know bout mass commm whr do i go .. ne help ?
ne 1?
temme temme

Dear hmmm...

MICA is not mass comm...it Integrated Marketing Communications...

Behind that verbosity lies a great deal of meaning....

Regards