Shoot queries Regarding DSM-DTU here

hi everyone… i prashant agarwal is currently pursuing my M.B.A. from Delhi School of Management. i am sure many out there would be having many queries regarding the same so feel free to clear your queries… Some basic info about D.S.M. A…

hi everyone..
i prashant agarwal is currently pursuing my M.B.A. from Delhi School of Management.
i am sure many out there would be having many queries regarding the same so feel free to clear your queries..
Some basic info about D.S.M.
A M.B.A. programme specially for Engineers .. catering three branches i.e. Supply chain management , Information and knowledge Management and Information Technology Management
Fee :- 42000/- per year
Excellent Infrastructure , Excellent Guest lectures and faculty
Admission procedure:- CAT score , GD and PI

When will the forms be out??

Abhay_Jain Says
When will the forms be out??

forms would be out from 5th of jan till 8th of feb...

can we download the form through dtu college website ?has it been updated in the college site

rahul_010 Says
can we download the form through dtu college website ?has it been updated in the college site

Right now you can see the advertisment for the M.B.A.-2010 batch on the website dce.edu under the section Admissions(mba) and the forms would be out from 5th,they would be downloadable from the site itself.

Plz give the details abt the cut-offs,placement scenario,etc..

hi everyone..
i prashant agarwal is currently pursuing my M.B.A. from Delhi School of Management.
i am sure many out there would be having many queries regarding the same so feel free to clear your queries..
Some basic info about D.S.M.
A M.B.A. programme specially for Engineers .. catering three branches i.e. Supply chain management , Information and knowledge Management and Information Technology Management
Fee :- 42000/- per year
Excellent Infrastructure , Excellent Guest lectures and faculty
Admission procedure:- CAT score , GD and PI

Hi Prashant,

Can you please answer the following questions regarding the programme you are persuing in DSM.

1) What is the CAT cut off for DSM?
2) What is the eligibility criterion for the applying for the course considering the program is only for engineers (I mean what is minimum percentage in graduation)?
3) How are placements @ DSM.
4) Apart from CAT, any other scores accepted?
5) Is it under Delhi university?
6) What is the intake of DSM per year?
7) What is the profile of the current batch (I mean experience wise)?

Thanks in advance.
jaimadhav Says
Plz give the details abt the cut-offs,placement scenario,etc..

Hi Prashant,

Can you please answer the following questions regarding the programme you are persuing in DSM.

1) What is the CAT cut off for DSM?
2) What is the eligibility criterion for the applying for the course considering the program is only for engineers (I mean what is minimum percentage in graduation)?
3) How are placements @ DSM.
4) Apart from CAT, any other scores accepted?
5) Is it under Delhi university?
6) What is the intake of DSM per year?
7) What is the profile of the current batch (I mean experience wise)?

Thanks in advance.

hi ...
i would be replying you question wise ... as these questions would definitely help others also
1. This year we had a minimum cut off of 80 percentile for general ..and since this year we have a notice period of one month this as compared to 12 days last year this time we are expecting a cut off of 85 percentile

2. As this is a course only for engineers so..you have to have a engineering degree or a 4+ course i.e. MCA the minimum percentage in 60% for general and 55% for reserved category

3. the summer placements have started and they are going really smooth...seeing the DCE trend and the interest of companies we are looking for a great final placement

4.Right now, no other Score is accepted except CAT

5. No it is not under DU but it's under DTU..

6.Right now it's 60 seats but it may increase to 120(keeping a watch on the website for this info)
7. 60 percent students having experience in corporates like BHEL,Bank of America, Accenture,Cognizant etc..

i believe i must have solved your queries ..if there are further queries do let me know....;)

recently there was an article about DSM -DTU in Aspire Magazine (part of India Today group)....
So i am pasting an attachment so you all can view the same..

recently there was an article about DSM -DTU in Aspire Magazine (part of India Today group)....
So i am pasting an attachment so you all can view the same..

the link which u have given for above file is not working

use this link for viewing the article
http://picasaweb.google.co.in/prashant.it2009/DSMDTU?feat=directlink
and sorry for the above two undue blank posts

how many seats are there for general category & also will DSM give weightage to extra-curricular activities..

shikaribhediya Says
how many seats are there for general category & also will DSM give weightage to extra-curricular activities..

hi...the number of seats alloted last year was 45 for general.....and regarding the weightage for extra curricular activities.....there is no such direct wighteage but you will definitely get preference in the interview ......
As per my experience, interviewers would definitely allot you more marks for your extra curricular activities....

hi everyone..
i would like to highlight that D.T.U has started giving ad's for the m.b.a. programme and you all would be able to download the forms from 5th jan....

hiiiiiiiii
i want to know abt d placements in dtu????????
any internships??????????
wil dis college cums under top 50 bschools??

The MBA programme by DTU was started in 2009, till now nothing can be said abt placements and internships.

Thnks Prashat for your info.... I wanna ask abt intrvw thing, do i need to brush up my domain knowledge for the interview or thy will be inclined towards managment questions.