Shipping Related MBA

Hello ppl, I am a Master Mariner in the Merchant Navy and am now exploring my options to shift ashore.I was contemplating a MBA but pretty confused as to what would suit me the best. ISB was one of the options that i was looking at.But a…

Hello ppl,

I am a Master Mariner in the Merchant Navy and am now exploring my options to shift ashore.I was contemplating a MBA but pretty confused as to what would suit me the best.

ISB was one of the options that i was looking at.But after going thru the the profiles of the students studying there I feel if one has to actually continue in a shipping related field, ISB probably is not the best choice.I have seen just one Logistic company coming to recruit there.Secondly i feel that I might just end up changing my career altogether after the ISB PGP.Grateful if I cud get some input on this.

Logistics is the secong field that i was looking at with Cranfield topping the list of colleges I would want to go to.

The thing is that I have experience only in navigating ships and managing man power to ensure its efficient running.Although i have been introduced to principles of management, i haven't as such worked in a buisness environment.So be it logistics or a PGP from ISB, I start from scratch .

grateful if I could get a few inputs
Thanks

Hello ppl,

I am a Master Mariner in the Merchant Navy and am now exploring my options to shift ashore.I was contemplating a MBA but pretty confused as to what would suit me the best.

ISB was one of the options that i was looking at.But after going thru the the profiles of the students studying there I feel if one has to actually continue in a shipping related field, ISB probably is not the best choice.I have seen just one Logistic company coming to recruit there.Secondly i feel that I might just end up changing my career altogether after the ISB PGP.Grateful if I cud get some input on this.

Logistics is the secong field that i was looking at with Cranfield topping the list of colleges I would want to go to.

The thing is that I have experience only in navigating ships and managing man power to ensure its efficient running.Although i have been introduced to principles of management, i haven't as such worked in a buisness environment.So be it logistics or a PGP from ISB, I start from scratch .

grateful if I could get a few inputs
Thanks

you can go for GMBA SPJAIN Dubai/singapore, chain supply and logistics management