Shipping Corporation of India

Hi, Any1 giving Shipping Corp of India exam on 24th March? Any idea about the pattern of question paper and any previous year papers?

Hi,

Any1 giving Shipping Corp of India exam on 24th March?
Any idea about the pattern of question paper and any previous year papers?

no takers..??

@techack
hi there
i am giving an exam for SCI on 24th...r u??

mail me - prashant.business2012@@gmail.com

hey buddy , if u have some question paper or sample ones

mail me - reach2praval@ gmail.com
@Prash4mABD
@pravalpratap

******************SHIPING CORP********************

MCKV INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING, 243, G. T. ROAD (N), LILUAH,HOWRAH - 711204.PH: 033 - 26549315/17
Exam Date Reporting Time Start Time of Exam End Time of Exam
24/03/2013 01.00 PM 02.00 PM 04.00 PM

anybody having the same venue???

can anyone help me with the type of question that can be asked in this exam? any previous yr paper?
@techack
The written test will have 100 multiple choice questions covering the following:
* Domain Knowledge
* Quantitative Ability
* Logical Reasoning
* General Awareness
* English Language Skills

I don't think any sample paper/previous yr paper is available anywhere...!! If some1 finds something, plz post here
@saikatha

@techack said:
I don't think any sample paper/previous yr paper is available anywhere...!! If some1 finds something, plz post here@saikatha
hey there...Pls share ur exam experience.. i also appeared for the exam yesterday in delhi... in my opinion it was an ok ok exam...

Appeared for exam yesterday for IT Officer
Questions were very easy..so expecting a higher cut-off

GK Section might be a problem...Rest were good

Others, plz share ur experience

@inderb9 Holy Convent? which post?

@techack said:
Appeared for exam yesterday for IT OfficerQuestions were very easy..so expecting a higher cut-offGK Section might be a problem...Rest were goodOthers, plz share ur experience@inderb9 Holy Convent? which post?
yes holy convent only... i m for management post...
dont know about IT but the technical ques for management post were a bit confusing since most of the question asked were from HRM and organizational behav against a much expected marketing field...
Math and reasoning and english were pretty easy.. GK 1-2 ques were dicey..

yea it was a ok ok type only.. i had my sitting in chennai..

anyone here applied for finance and accounts ??

I applied For Management ..It was ok I presume the cut off to Be 80.. What is your take on this

What should the cutt off you are expecting for management..Do share !!

@kkkrahul did you take for management..did they have morning and afternoon slots
@techack hw was your exam where you for management
@librandeeps said:
What should the cutt off you are expecting for management..Do share !!
i also guess the cut off to be around 80 marks...
@librandeeps said:
@kkkrahul did you take for management..did they have morning and afternoon slots
they only had morning slot... share ur experience on OB and HR questions which were ample in number..

Yes It was only Labour law and OB related questions

Questions were easy .They asked about the 360* ESI etc which was good for a HR students....
Hence I presume an HR students should have all correct..For other There wer jus few HR question which were tough like ambulance room Validity,Hence they could have gone wrong 5-6 question only... I hope for 81-82 ..dont know??

@librandeeps said:
Yes It was only Labour law and OB related questionsQuestions were easy .They asked about the 360* ESI etc which was good for a HR students....Hence I presume an HR students should have all correct..For other There wer jus few HR question which were tough like ambulance room Validity,Hence they could have gone wrong 5-6 question only... I hope for 81-82 ..dont know??
hmmm good analysis,, some of the question were easy though some were very technical.... but in my opinion it wont cross 80 marks cut off.. where was ur exam centre??