Sheffield or Glasgow mba

I am planning to do a MBA degree this year and have applied to the following schools. 1. sheffield 2. Glasgow - Conditional offer - ielts 6.5 ( i have got 7 so will be getting the unconditional offer soon) 3. Aston - In the waitin…

I am planning to do a MBA degree this year and have applied to the following schools.

1. sheffield
2. Glasgow - Conditional offer - ielts 6.5 ( i have got 7 so will be getting
the unconditional offer soon)
3. Aston - In the waiting list
4. Durham - Currently under process
5. Strathclyde - Attented the interview and waiting for the result

My criteria for short listing the univs are

1. Fees - sheffield and glasgow gets high priority for this criteria
2. Part time jobs - i Know its difficult to do a part time job but am certain to take up few hours so birmingham, sheffield and glasgow get their priority
3. Accreditation - Strathclyde, Aston and Durham are triple, glagow double and sheffiel single accredited.
4.University reputation - Glagow, Sheffield are well known universities and ranked in top 10 universities in UK (overall ranking not MBA)

Based on the above details i have came down to sheffield or glasgow. Any added details abt these univs or its location will certainly help me to rethink or finalize my selection.

I am planning to do a MBA degree this year and have applied to the following schools.

1. sheffield
2. Glasgow - Conditional offer - ielts 6.5 ( i have got 7 so will be getting
the unconditional offer soon)
3. Aston - In the waiting list
4. Durham - Currently under process
5. Strathclyde - Attented the interview and waiting for the result

My criteria for short listing the univs are

1. Fees - sheffield and glasgow gets high priority for this criteria
2. Part time jobs - i Know its difficult to do a part time job but am certain to take up few hours so birmingham, sheffield and glasgow get their priority
3. Accreditation - Strathclyde, Aston and Durham are triple, glagow double and sheffiel single accredited.
4.University reputation - Glagow, Sheffield are well known universities and ranked in top 10 universities in UK (overall ranking not MBA)

Based on the above details i have came down to sheffield or glasgow. Any added details abt these univs or its location will certainly help me to rethink or finalize my selection.

Hi,

Honestly all your choices are not great at all. More and more students from India are going for non-target universities. Trust me, if you're dead serious of getting a job in the UK, in a top firm then it will be tough for you. Better consider other universities. Do not always trust the rankings; they have number of mistakes. Once I saw London School of Economics ranked lower than some mid-rank university only because LSE don't do MBA but the other one do!

just an update, got my admit into strath as well