Share your feelings and Strategy- FOR FIRST DAY FIRST SHOW ASPIRANTS(CAT)

Hi All, I am appearing for FIRST DAY FIRST SHOW SLOT. date-22/10 time-10am centre-gurgaon strong area - LDI :: weak area - VA :: Reason i chose first slot - dont ask , bus khatam ho jaye ye tension asap…

Hi All,

I am appearing for FIRST DAY FIRST SHOW SLOT.

date-22/10
time-10am

centre-gurgaon

strong area - LDI

weak area - VA

Reason i chose first slot - dont ask , bus khatam ho jaye ye tension asap. that was the only criteria i applied

My strategy for last day - i'll give two mock icats. and atleast watch two brilliant movies listed below -

1.The social networler
2. Inception

Will be shocking to hear but i havn't watched any of them yet

Feelings for last day -

hope the ABOVE smilies describe what i am going through. i taken an off from work since last one week and haven't been so alone and lonely ever.

STRATEGY DURING EXAM -

HOPE EVERYTHING CLICKS TOMORROW !!

SO guyz, whosoever appearing tomorrow or in next one weak. please share in the organized manner as i did. letz ROCK IT puyzzzz........i'll be the first one to share my experience hopefully on PG tomorrow...

until then..........keep posting

STRATEGY AFTER EXAM -

if doesn't goes well - "NEVER SAY NEVER".....life is full of opportunities . keep exploring.

thanks, subha bhai for the DOs and DONTs..... u r one of our QUANT GODS at pg...:)

Hi All,

I am appearing for FIRST DAY FIRST SHOW SLOT.

date-22/10
time-10am

centre-gurgaon

strong area - LDI

weak area - VA

Reason i chose first slot - dont ask , bus khatam ho jaye ye tension asap. that was the only criteria i applied

My strategy for last day - i'll give two mock icats. and atleast watch two brilliant movies listed below -

1.The social networler
2. Inception

Will be shocking to hear but i havn't watched any of them yet

Feelings for last day -

hope the ABOVE smilies describe what i am going through. i taken an off from work since last one week and haven't been so alone and lonely ever.

STRATEGY DURING EXAM -

HOPE EVERYTHING CLICKS TOMORROW !!

SO guyz, whosoever appearing tomorrow or in next one weak. please share in the organized manner as i did. letz ROCK IT puyzzzz........i'll be the first one to share my experience hopefully on PG tomorrow...

until then..........keep posting

STRATEGY AFTER EXAM -

if doesn't goes well - "NEVER SAY NEVER".....life is full of opportunities . keep exploring.

hey ,

all the best man..........

mine cat exam on - 25/10

my prep really sucks at this stage

my average mock score has been 30 and best percentile was 75%

will request seniours gs,subha and all others to lemme no what i should do at this stage

my prep in various secs are as follow -

QA - i can attempt only the easy and direct questions. sometimes, a bit complex as well. i have given most time to this sec still it is the most feared sec of mine

VA - i dont no wat to say . ...... options are so close and RCs of weird topics just sets my head roling. it's like meditating with eyes open and u cant understand a single line

LDI - have been my best so far except some really tough sets of AIMCAT

thanks a lot gs4890 for starting this thread, i request all others who are appearing for CAT in next week or so to suggest juniours like me and help us find the rite direction at the 11th hour.