SFU Simon fraser University MBA 2012 - 13 Admit batch

hello friends, i have just got admit to Simon Fraser University SFU MBA Canada and I am looking forward to join it. Hope there are many others who have got admit from the same and are willing to join. I invite them all to share their val…

hello friends, i have just got admit to Simon Fraser University SFU MBA Canada and I am looking forward to join it.

Hope there are many others who have got admit from the same and are willing to join.

I invite them all to share their valuable thinking and knowledge about the college either on this thread or on my mail id i.e. [email protected]

Please add on the information (I am in conversation with some MBA students from Canada and will keep updating the info.)

Hi Aseem,

I just gave my interview for SFU.. within how many days of interview you got your admit??

Hi Hyena,

It depends, I got admit same day of the interview. One of our friend gave interview last week and is still waiting for the admit.
BTW when did u applied and how ur interview went. If ur r comfortable share it here or on my mail. I am in contact with only two persons from India who are joining SFU i.e. Rahul and You

Best of Luck to you

Hope to see u there

Take Care

Hi Assem,

I gave inetrview on wednesday and Karen told me i will be hearing by this week or max next week.. waiting....Interview was about 45 minutes.. question ranging program and , what do you want to do after mba....and she briefed me about the fee structure, the classes that are going to take place before orientation..I applied on may 15th sent my documents on 3 june.. got interview dates on 18th June.. waiting for results..Karen mentioned taht there are 5 indian students in this session batch..

Thanks for the luck need it badly..:)

Hi all....

I got admitted way back in March....would be joining this fall.

I have applied for Msc Finance program in Simon Fraser Uni. - 2014 fall intake.

Could anyone please throw some light on credibility of Msc in Finance from SFU - Beedie school of business in terms of placement records and recognition...

i will really appretiate it...

Which is better beedie school of business or lazardis school of business?