Sentence Correction, Fill in the blanks, Vocabulary

Choose the option in which the usage of the word is incorrect or inappropriate.In each question, the word at the top of the table is used in four different ways, numbered I to 4. Near

Choose the option in which the usage of the word is incorrect or inappropriate.In each question, the word at the top of the table is used in four different ways, numbered I to 4.

Near

Choose the option in which the usage of the word is incorrect or inappropriate.In each question, the word at the top of the table is used in four different ways, numbered I to 4.

Near

Given below are a set of two statements per questions.

Mark 1: If Statement I is correct and Statement II is incorrect.
Mark 2: If Statement II is correct and Statement I is incorrect.
Mark 3: If both statement I & II are correct.
Mark 4: If both statement I & II are incorrect.I. My sister is five years elder than me.
II. The car parking facilities are not enough.

Mark 4: If both statement I & II are incorrect.I. My sister is five years elder than me.
II. The car parking facilities are not enough.

Mark 4: If both statement I & II are incorrect.I. Why were the boys fighting each other?
II. My previous teacher emphasized on the importance of grammar.

Mark 4: If both statement I & II are incorrect.I. Why were the boys fighting each other?
II. My previous teacher emphasized on the importance of grammar.

Mark 4: If both statement I & II are incorrect.I. We ensure you that we will do our best.
II. Everyone arrived late as they often do when you don't want them to.

Mark 4: If both statement I & II are incorrect.I. We ensure you that we will do our best.
II. Everyone arrived late as they often do when you don't want them to.

In his first prepared statement since his course was dropped by the city school officials Dr. Stern said that their action was a ______ from reason in the face of an obscurantist who has constantly ______ any teaching in this intercultural field.select one word from set of alternatives so as to fill up the first blank meaningfully.

In his first prepared statement since his course was dropped by the city school officials Dr. Stern said that their action was a ______ from reason in the face of an obscurantist who has constantly ______ any teaching in this intercultural field.select one word from set of alternatives so as to fill up the first blank meaningfully.

In his first prepared statement since his course was dropped by the city school officials Dr. Stern said that their action was a ______ from reason in the face of an obscurantist who has constantly ______ any teaching in this intercultural field.select one word from set of alternatives so as to fill up the second blank meaningfully.

In his first prepared statement since his course was dropped by the city school officials Dr. Stern said that their action was a ______ from reason in the face of an obscurantist who has constantly ______ any teaching in this intercultural field.select one word from set of alternatives so as to fill up the second blank meaningfully.

The Count de Sade (1740 - 1814), who was ______ for his misdeeds and his writings, ______ a situation in which a person derived pleasure from tormenting someone he loved. Such a person is called a sadist. The word sadistic is often used more broadly today to mean abnormally ______.fill the first blank with the correct answer from the choices below.

The Count de Sade (1740 - 1814), who was ______ for his misdeeds and his writings, ______ a situation in which a person derived pleasure from tormenting someone he loved. Such a person is called a sadist. The word sadistic is often used more broadly today to mean abnormally ______.

select one word from set of alternatives so as to fill up the second blank meaningfully.

The Count de Sade (1740 - 1814), who was ______ for his misdeeds and his writings, ______ a situation in which a person derived pleasure from tormenting someone he loved. Such a person is called a sadist. The word sadistic is often used more broadly today to mean abnormally ______.select one word from set of alternatives so as to fill up the third blank meaningfully.

A portion of the sentence has been emphasised below. Choose the best way to write the sentence without distorting the coherent sense that has been put forth by the underlined segment.The machines press union and company management were not able to communicate effectively, and it was a major cause of the 1999 strike in Seattle.

A portion of the sentence has been emphasised below. Choose the best way to write the sentence without distorting the coherent sense that has been put forth by the underlined segment.The machines press union and company management were not able to communicate effectively, and it was a major cause of the 1999 strike in Seattle.

KEY

• The critics claimed that the singer was out of key during the performance.
  • Politicians need to key their strategies to the prevailing mood of the public.

0 voters

PENCIL

• If you write well they will not blue-pencil the article.

0 voters