Selecting MBA School

I am a Mechanical Engineer with 13 years experience in government engineering sector in India and 2 years corporate experience prior to that. My GMAT score is 680. Which MBA course and school will be suitable for me considering my profile. I wan…

I am a Mechanical Engineer with 13 years experience in government engineering sector in India and 2 years corporate experience prior to that. My GMAT score is 680.
Which MBA course and school will be suitable for me considering my profile. I want to do full time course and want to make a career change.

I guess with that no of years under your belt, you should be really good at a 1 year course.( ulness ofcourse you are looking to switch careers, which i presume you dont )

What kind of career change are you looking for? What do you want to do post MBA?
The answers to these questions will make it easier to select a b-school for u.

I am a Mechanical Engineer with 13 years experience in government engineering sector in India and 2 years corporate experience prior to that. My GMAT score is 680.
Which MBA course and school will be suitable for me considering my profile. I want to do full time course and want to make a career change.