Seeking advise for GMAT

Hi ALL, I am currently working with a kpo ,with 4+ yrs of exp , also doing MS (fin) from icfai , which i will complete by next yr end. With my profile and wrk exp, would 1 yr full time executive mba be more suitable than the 2 yrs full t…

Hi ALL,

I am currently working with a kpo ,with 4+ yrs of exp , also doing MS (fin) from icfai , which i will complete by next yr end.

With my profile and wrk exp, would 1 yr full time executive mba be more suitable than the 2 yrs full time mba? if yes, then do i need to appear for GMAT for that?

Hi,

Most executive MBA's are for people with 10 years or more of experience - and they usually cost alot more than the regualr MBA. Given your profile, a regular 2 year MBA program sounds like it is the best option for you - depending on your goals an accelerated MBA program may also be an option. You can check out Columbia's January program to see how an accelerated program works.

If you want any advice, I am a Columbia Business School Alum and an Admissions Consultant. You can email me on [email protected]

gmat is mandatory for one year full time executive program. if u are targetting indian b schoola then minimum exp is 5 years(IIMA,IIMC etc)

isb will accept with current exp but gmat is needed

Hi ALL,

I am currently working with a kpo ,with 4+ yrs of exp , also doing MS (fin) from icfai , which i will complete by next yr end.

With my profile and wrk exp, would 1 yr full time executive mba be more suitable than the 2 yrs full time mba? if yes, then do i need to appear for GMAT for that?