SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE BOARD OF INDIA Recruitment of Officer Grade A (General Stream) Sept. 2013

Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), is a statutory regulatory body established by an Act ofParliament, to protect the interests of investors in securities, to promote the development of and toregulate the securities market. SEBI inv…

Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), is a statutory regulatory body established by an Act of

Parliament, to protect the interests of investors in securities, to promote the development of and to

regulate the securities market. SEBI invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of

Officer Grade A (General Stream).

SEBI Recruitment notification

Does anyone has sample papers for the exam???? Further, can anyone tell me which resources to use to prepare for the GENERAL AWARENESS section....I am quite confident that if I manage to clear the cut-off of GENERAL AWARENESS section, I will be able to get an Interview Call.......PLEASE HELP ME.....THANKS IN ADVANCE

small clarification required..

OBC candidates are not required to produce non-creamy layer certificate??
😲
TIA

Will the General Awareness question be inclined towards the investment and securities sector or it will be basic generals

Hi,

Please share any info you guys have regarding sample papers or books that could be referred. Sharing a few links that I found, hope it helps.

http://placement.freshersworld.com/placement-papers//company/SEBI/879

Puys, I need some help here. I have just filled up the application form for SEBI Grade A. My application has been registered and I have been given the username and the password. They have also sent me an email. The problem is, the e-receipt generated by SEBI has no entry in any field. All the fields are blank. This has not happened in any other exams I have applied. What does it mean?? Has it happened with someone else as well?

On Sebi website, in Careers tab, I can't find the link to the form.

The latest link is of 5August.....

Please help

please provide the link for sebi previous years' papers

are graduates eligible ?

do we get any kind of updates after making offline payment ?

Can anyone tell me wht kind of job are they offering exactly? Grade a doesn't indicate anything.

where can we find past papers, or even get to know what is the emphasis on for GA and other sections?

my mba result was declared on 8 aug 2013, but i gave exam in april 2013, am i eligible for the job?

my mba will be completed on march 2014.... am i eligible?

What will be the expected level of difficultyi.e similar to RBI officer Grade or Bank PO. Any idea nyone

What is relevant work-experience for this job, as one is not able to submit the form if Relevant Work-experience is 0. Please help.

sebi handout in year 2010

hi puys...😃,is anyone having SEBI last year exam papers....plz post..thnx in advance.