Sectional cut-offs for FORE ?

Hi Guys, Have heard that there are many institutes which looks at the over all percentile instead of Sectional percentiles ! Do anyone has a list of such institutes. I would appreciate if someone can throw some light into it. Is FO…

Hi Guys,

Have heard that there are many institutes which looks at the over all percentile instead of Sectional percentiles !

Do anyone has a list of such institutes. I would appreciate if someone can throw some light into it.

Is FORE one of these institute ?

Whats the approx cut-off of FORE...

--Pranav

Hi Guys,

Have heard that there are many institutes which looks at the over all percentile instead of Sectional percentiles !

Do anyone has a list of such institutes. I would appreciate if someone can throw some light into it.

Is FORE one of these institute ?

Whats the approx cut-off of FORE...

--Pranav

Last year, i got call from Fore at 88%ile and also converted it. They do look at sectional cut-offs, my guess is all sections> 60 %ile and overall >85 %ile. I say this because one of my friends with overall 92 %ile but 42 %ile in Quant did not get the call.

As far as I know IMI did not have sectional cutoffs. Their call was starting at 88%ile last year. I got the call and converted it too. But had to do really well in Gd and PI for that.

Hi Pranav,

To make it clear dont worry abt cutoffs, if u hv a decent work ex. ur cutoffs may be decreased by 10 %ile. 😃

However, on an avg we have 85-95% batch , and sectional cutoff above 60%ile is there.

ATB for CAT

Ritesh

can any1 throw some light on d kind of col asia pacific is..nn daverage package given by dis col.......i secured 91 in cat n 92 in mat

mugdhajetty Says
can any1 throw some light on d kind of col asia pacific is..nn daverage package given by dis col.......i secured 91 in cat n 92 in mat

hi Mugdha,

you have revoked an old thread,the last post of which was made in 2005.

please try this thread for your query.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-fore-gd-pi-list-out2009-25037212

hope that helps.

mods,please do the needful.