SEBI Recruitment | Careers and Guidelines

Join the discussion on SEBI Recruitment and Get all the informations about SEBI Careers , SEBI Admit Card, SEBI Scores from our Jobs and Career Section and much more..

anyone......?

Hello folks

I will be appearing for this exam but have 0 idea about the type and difficulty level. Can anybody share past year papers?

How many of u are currently working as the age limit is 27 only and 30 for obc....and what's the pattern for this exam....

kisi ko pta h kya..gk kaha se kre.....

aap logo ki qualification kya h

Hello Folks. Anybody filled the form yet??? It seems the SEBI site is down all the time!!!

is work expirence mandatory to apply for this post in SEBI

Sebi m legal ka syllbus kisiko pta h ... Plz provide last yr question paper

What will be the level of exam?

Which is Good websites for mocks?

Hi! I am an ex-SEBI officer who was placed in SEBI via the 2013 recruitment.(http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/industry/jobs/thousands-give-test-for-sebis-job-call-but-few-shortlisted/articleshow/23252765.cms)

Having taken the test and been in SEBI for 1.5 years, I feel that I may be able to answer any queries that you may have. Feel free to ask your doubts in the comments below

What was the cut-off for last time?

Any idea?

Can somebody please share the previous year question papers.

Can anybody tell us the cutoffs of sebi 2015 special recruitment drive?

Is bond transferable in 

bhai my branch is electrical and electronics.. which is equivalent of electrical.. can i fill for sebi-IT. If I can produce certification later from my college... if required. Secondly, last part eligibility criteria is confusing me. Please read and reply, If a POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN computer / IT is there for all graduates or for graduates apart from engineering. THANK U in advance.

@pgsk hello sir... who conduct SEBI exam.... IBPS or SEBI????

is it true the in hand salary is 37k? Are they nuts ? Why would any masters holder having 11 lac plus package join this ? Kindly clarify the in hand salary if any one has any idea !! 

guys i am having problem in filling the application form

in page where v hv to fill our academic qualifications, its showing while i m filling all d fields correctly

does anyone knws solution to this?