[Season II] Lines to Live By!

Hey people, Lines to live By… has been a very active thread and runs in 400+ pages. I think we need a new season thread. :: Happy Posting :: Keep Inspiring!! Cheers Pallavi P.S- no spamming :biggrin:

Hey people,

Lines to live By...... has been a very active thread and runs in 400+ pages. I think we need a new season thread.

Happy Posting

Keep Inspiring!!

Cheers
Pallavi

P.S- no spamming :biggrin:

Surest way not to fail
is to DETERMINE to succeed.....

Season II ....:wow:

Here is one from me----

"The whole future, the whole history of the world, ultimately springs as agigantic summation from the hidden sources in individuals. Our efforts will follow natiure's own striving to bring life to the fullest possible fruition in each individual, for only in the individual can life fulfill its meaning".

- Carl Jung

P.S. Link to The Oooold thread http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/lines-to-live-by-25002992

Just like splitsvilla,IPL and Big BoSS PG is presenting a Brand new and better version of LTLB season 2. i am loving it
kudos to Pallavi.keep up the great work.

I think that everything is possible as long as you put your mind to it and you put the work and time into it. I think your mind really controls everything.
Michael Phelps

" Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing those you hold well "

Guys one request...

Please take time to appreciate the quotes written by others....
Lets not make it a dumping zone...

Cheers
Pallavi

"Common Sense doesn't have anything Common in itself."
If you can DREAM it,
you can DO it !!!

so....just keep up the right attitude and postive thoughts to achieve your dreams!!!
I make all my decisions on intuition. I throw a spear into the darkness. That is intuition. Then I must send an army into the darkness to find the spear. That is intellect.
- Ingmar Bergman
"Your ability to learn faster than your competition is your only sustainable competitive advantage."
~Arie de Gues

Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over? :wow:

Nice to see this season II thread.Thanks Pallavi !!!

"Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes shine to the stars. Enthusiasm is the sparkle in your eyes, the swing in your gait. The grip of your hand, the irresistible surge of will and energy to execute your ideas."

--Henry Ford

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
I make all my decisions on intuition. I throw a spear into the darkness. That is intuition. Then I must send an army into the darkness to find the spear. That is intellect.
- Ingmar Bergman

cudnt understnd it 😲
The barrier between success is not something which exists in the real world,
it is composed purely and simply of doubts about ability
"This world is full of beauty, as other worlds above, and if we did our duty, it might be as full of love".
- Gerald Massey

"Anything in life worth having is worth working for."

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it for the first time or the last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with glory."
- Betty Smith

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.