SDA Bocconi MBA 2012-2013 admits

Hi guys, I was just wondering if there is anybody here who has been admitted to the SDA Bocconi MBA 2012-13 (38th Edition)??? Or waiting for the reply from Bocconi?? or planning to apply there?? Waiting for some replies…

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if there is anybody here who has been admitted to the SDA Bocconi MBA 2012-13 (38th Edition)??? Or waiting for the reply from Bocconi?? or planning to apply there??

Waiting for some replies..................

I too am interested to apply, has anyone on PG applied this year?

Well....finally !!!
Great to see a thread on SDA-Bocconi. I have applied for MBA 38 and my interview is scheduled on 13th March.

Please let me know if you have any insights about the interview.

Got interviewed on 13th March. It was pretty nice. Questions were very much what I expected. But, to my surprise, nothing related to eurozone crisis was asked. Neither was I asked the reason to switch to MBA-Finance after 4 years in IT.
Questions were:
1). Tell me something about yourself, achievements during graduation, at work
2). Responsibilities at your workplace
3). Why MBA at this point of time
4). Long term, short term goals -- asked a few more questions on this to understand the goals in detail

There were a few more questions, which I don't remember now.
Over all a very good interview, I thought. Got disconnected once and then the interviewer asked me to call her on skype. So, make sure u have a very good internet connectivity.

All the best !!!

malaydixit..

To me, u seem to have done welll..i think u ll get inn...

I have been admitted to the SDA Bocconi program 2012-13 batch....

Waiting for others to respond... i hv tried searching everywhere on net... but not able to find people who hv already been admitted to the program.

malaydixit..

Waiting for others to respond... i hv tried searching everywhere on net... but not able to find people who hv already been admitted to the program.

Same here mate...didn't find any such thread. When were u interviewed and when did u get the result? What about the scholarship and ur profile?
malaydixit..

have u given TOEFL. also, what all documents have u sent by post?

how can we apply...is GMAT mandatory???

Hi Guys,

I just got admitted in 38th edition of MBA at SDA Bocconi. Any one else got admitted ?

hi man i have also been admitted to sda bocconi. Have u confirmed you admission ?

Hi india1947 & panthimanshu28!

Congratulations on your admit. I am Manish from Surat and have received the admission letter for MBA 2013 today. I am supposed to deposit the 1st installment by 5th April 2012. Have you deposited the 1st installment and shall we exchange our contact details?

Let us PM our contact details to each other and discuss things in detail.

Hi india1947 & panthimanshu28!

Congratulations on your admit. I am Manish from Surat and have received the admission letter for MBA 2013 today. I am supposed to deposit the 1st installment by 5th April 2012. Have you deposited the 1st installment and shall we exchange our contact details?

Let us PM our contact details to each other and discuss things in detail.

Congrats on your admit ...
When were you interviewed and what is your profile ?
Also, is TOEFL mandatory? I was interviewed on 13th March and still awaiting the results.

panthimanshu28,

Yes i have confirmed my admission. Got a 50% scholarship as well.
My Profile:

Akshay Shah
Mumbai
GMAT 680
Toefl 113
Work ex : 5 yrs Entrepreneurial exp

Please share your details.

Hello malaydixit,

I was interviewed on 19th March 2012 and TOEFL is not mandatory if you are from English medium background.

I am Manish from Surat (Gujarat) with 3 years of full time experience as a center manager, 2 years of part time experience as marketing trainee and 3.5 years of experience with GENNEXT (social organization). My GMAT score is 700 and I didn't appear for TOEFL.

:)hello everybody from Beijing!!
I discoverd this thread by chance yet still would like to greet your guys as I have been enrolled in bocconi MBA 2013 as well!!!!
will certainly meet you guys in Milan

Hi Everyone,

There is community of facebook for all the enrolled student for 38th edition of mba at sda bocconi. So anyone interested can join this group : SDA Bocconi - MBA 38 (2012-2013)

panthimanshu28,

Yes i have confirmed my admission. Got a 50% scholarship as well.
My Profile:

Akshay Shah
Mumbai
GMAT 680
Toefl 113
Work ex : 5 yrs Entrepreneurial exp

Please share your details.

Same scores.... and same location :)
Just have a 3 yrs work ex... 6 months in a constructions company and 2.5 in IT . What is the situation like in Italy and Europe ??? Is it as bad as UK wherein no foreigner esp Indian is able to get a job ??

Hi Priyansh,
I am in touch with a Bocconi Alumni in India and he said it's difficult for Indians to get a job post-MBA in Italy. I even contacted some current Bocconi students and they said the same thing. But if you learn Italian by the end of MBA program, jobs will be available. As Akshay did, I have confirmed my admission. What about you?

Hi Priyansh,
I am in touch with a Bocconi Alumni in India and he said it's difficult for Indians to get a job post-MBA in Italy. I even contacted some current Bocconi students and they said the same thing. But if you learn Italian by the end of MBA program, jobs will be available. As Akshay did, I have confirmed my admission. What about you?

Havent applied yet buddy.... Thinking of doing it now.... Italian wont be an issue... but doesnt that restrict us to just Italy then ? I mean investing so much, and not able to pay off the loan would screw me up completely...