SDA Bocconi 2013-2014 MBA Aspirants

Hello All, I did a quick search on Puy but could not find a thread for aspirants to the 2013-14 program. I have just submitted the online application and supporting documents on the way. Only bit left is the reference letter that I hope to c…

Hello All,

I did a quick search on Puy but could not find a thread for aspirants to the 2013-14 program. I have just submitted the online application and supporting documents on the way. Only bit left is the reference letter that I hope to complete by this week.

My Profile:

Currently 5 Years & 3 Months work experience majority (5 years) as a consultant in the Automotive Industry.
GMAT Score - 660
2 years of International Experience in London

I look forward to replies and taking this thread forward. Please also let me know if there is a FB group in place (quite likely) already

Cheers,
N

No one applying to SDA Bocconi? Looks like I have a good chance at an admit then! lol

@niranjant86 I guess there are two rounds...when is the deadline of round 1

I know they have a final admission deadline in April 2013 but no deadlines per se. Are you thinking of applying too?

@niranjant86 yeah

@revilant Could you share your profile with me pls? Would be good to connect and compare notes on how things work out

Hi could anyone help me out with the marketing communication course that Bocconi provides (MiMec)...how good is it?If not any thread where I may find this info?

@ Priyanka - sorry would not be able to help you with that, I suppose others might have a better idea. I could also put you through some Alumni I know from Bocconi who would have an idea.

On a side note - update from my side - I have a call for interview with either a Bocconi Alumni in London or travel to Milan for an interview with the AdCom. Aim to complete before the xmas break and probably have a decision in the new year.

cheers
@niranjant86 Any help will do great! Besides that good luck with your interview..

cheers

Hello niranjant,
Why do you choose Bacconi. Post MBA what are the Visa norms in ITaly

@reviliant Bocconi was my choice since it fits in well with the kind of work I would like to be involved in after my MBA, Management Consulting or Finance. Also, some of my best mates are Italian & I must say I've fallen in love with the language, culture, city and people I've met during my visits.

As for Visa norms you mean the student visa or the visa after the MBA? If it is the former, Bocconi assists you in getting one and if it is the latter, a lot has changed since the introduction of the blue card and companies hiring do not have to justify your placement under the work permit quota system. You can read a lot on the web. You still need to a) earn at least ‚Ĺš45,000 b)know the language c)sponsor your own blue card but I would like to hear from some puys if this actually makes finding a job any easier.

@priyanka981 Thank you Priyanka, my interview is on the 12th at Bocconi.

I will let you know if I have contacts I can pass you on to

@niranjant86 said:
@reviliant Bocconi was my choice since it fits in well with the kind of work I would like to be involved in after my MBA, Management Consulting or Finance. Also, some of my best mates are Italian & I must say I've fallen in love with the language, culture, city and people I've met during my visits. As for Visa norms you mean the student visa or the visa after the MBA? If it is the former, Bocconi assists you in getting one and if it is the latter, a lot has changed since the introduction of the blue card and companies hiring do not have to justify your placement under the work permit quota system. You can read a lot on the web. You still need to a) earn at least ‚Ź45,000 b)know the language c)sponsor your own blue card but I would like to hear from some puys if this actually makes finding a job any easier.
Hi Niranjant
You mentioned language, is it compulsory for working there post MBA

Hey puys,

I finished my interview few weeks back and looking forward to the results. Anyone else in the same position?
Cheers!

Hey fellow Puys!

I got an admit for the SDA BOCCONI MBA program, 2013/14!!

GMAT 750
Work Ex: 2 years in BHEL
1 year in family run organisation in the healthcare sector

Cheers!!

Navieen.A.P

hey puys,

can any1 tell me the avg score for last batch in SDA BOCCONI MBA program??

Hey Puys,

I had an admit into the SDA Bocconi MBA program, 2013/14. Unfortunately due to some family commitments on our business side I've had to push my plans by a whole year. The recruiting HR at SDA were very helpful through the entire process though.

I hope to retake my GMAT in the coming months (4th, September to be exact) and reapply for the next year. I wish all prospective candidates who've got an admit into the program the very best! I might be back next year 😃

Cheers,
N

Hi,

This year anyone got admit from SDA Bocconi or appeared for the interview. Needed some tips on the interview process.

Hi,

Does anyone have an insight on the Luxury Brand Management Masters course by SDA Bocconi? Has anyone applied for it?