Scored 750 in GMAT!!!

Hi Puys, Took my GMAT on 5th Oct and scored a nice 750… [image][image][image] Here is the break up: Maths 50 Verbal 40[image] GMAT Score 750[image] I was expecting a better score in Verbal, but no complaints! I want to thank…

Hi Puys,

Took my GMAT on 5th Oct and scored a nice 750...

Here is the break up:
Maths 50
Verbal 40
GMAT Score 750

I was expecting a better score in Verbal, but no complaints! I want to thank all the Puys for their active support during my preps and pagalguy.com for creating such an amazing forum.:cheers:

I will continue to be around...

Congrats for a gr8 score.Keep helping us.

congrats for a wonderful score.
please share the prep strategy you followed

COngrats ..... please share ur experience~!

COngratulations...can you pls debrief your prep and test exp?

All,

Thank you for your warm wishes!

To be honest I didn't have any special secret strategy ;-)

It was all hard grinding work and getting down to the brass tracks...

I had about 2 months time to prepare. I took a couple of diagnostic tests right at the beginning and determined my weak areas. It became abundantly clear that my weak spots were SC, RC and DS. I kinda sailed thru the PS and scraped thru the CR.

On identifying the weak spots, I focused all my energies on those. I used Manhattan SC and CR, Kaplan Premier for RC and DS. They got my basics covered pretty well.

I then took to religiously solving a few OG questions every day for about a month. I parallely studied from Kaplan 800. IMO, Kaplan 800 is an amazing book and a must if you really want to cross a certain threshold in GMAT. The kind of segregation Kaplan folks have done for the questions is unlike any other book, and if nothing else, the 800 gives you a new perspective in looking at the questions.

I wish all of you the very best for your GMAT's...

Lemme know if you need any more help from my side. Always welcome...

All,

I had about 2 months time to prepare. I took a couple of diagnostic tests right at the beginning and determined my weak areas. It became abundantly clear that my weak spots were SC, RC and DS. I kinda sailed thru the PS and scraped thru the CR.

On identifying the weak spots, I focused all my energies on those. I used Manhattan SC and CR, Kaplan Premier for RC and DS. They got my basics covered pretty well.

I then took to religiously solving a few OG questions every day for about a month. I parallely studied from Kaplan 800. IMO, Kaplan 800 is an amazing book and a must if you really want to cross a certain threshold in GMAT. The kind of segregation Kaplan folks have done for the questions is unlike any other book, and if nothing else, the 800 gives you a new perspective in looking at the questions.

Hey Buddy,
Kudos to you and all the best for applications....

CONGRATULATIONS Dude...
You Rock man... :clap:

Apna haath humaare sir par bhi rakh do thaakur... ;)

All the Best.

All,

Truly GOD level man..Congratulation!!!
i've been hearing off late that it GMAT is getting lot more difficult and even 600 is not an easy task..
You have proved it wrong..
truly inspiring..

Please help us for RC.. any specific approach/material will be really crucail for the preparation..

Congrats again man..

congratulations!!
wish u all the best for your future endeavours

Hi Puys,

Took my GMAT on 5th Oct and scored a nice 750...

Here is the break up:
Maths 50
Verbal 40
GMAT Score 750

I was expecting a better score in Verbal, but no complaints! I want to thank all the Puys for their active support during my preps and pagalguy.com for creating such an amazing forum.:cheers:

I will continue to be around...