scored 730,, use of "as well as"???

Hi all, Thanks to PG, I managed to just reach my target of 725+. quants at 50…Verbal was 38, not satisfactory but still not bad… specially considering tht I didnt even buy/read OG… my primary source of study was the material in GMAT goodies…

Hi all,
Thanks to PG, I managed to just reach my target of 725+. quants at 50...Verbal was 38, not satisfactory but still not bad... specially considering tht I didnt even buy/read OG.. my primary source of study was the material in GMAT goodies.. then Kaplan and Princeton books. Downloaded everything tht I cud find on Net.... apart from PG, scoretop and testmagic are good sites..

I may be calling for brickbats saying tht I didnt like the real exam at all.. quants was very easy,, and at the 35th ques one doubt came to my mind tht whether i did the initial ques wrong to get these many easy ques.. similarly,, in verbal there was no gradation of difficulty level.. it is more of perception...

I have only one advice for the aspirants,, when u sit for the exam,, have patience.. things will turn out nicely..

Btw,, which is correct.... ""I did A,B,C as well as D""........ or.......""I did A,B and C as well as D"" ?

I had two ques in my GMAT which had these options and the answers hinged on the proper use of as well as...

Anupam.

umm...i think the correct usage is "A,B and C as well as D"...