SCMHRD-Placements-Class of 2007

Hi All, First Cut of the just concluded Placements @ SCMHRD. Will post a detailed report as soon as it is available. The PlaceCom has just released the Figures on Completion. Also yours truly is set to join Perfetti Van Melle. :: …

Hi All,

First Cut of the just concluded Placements @ SCMHRD. Will post a detailed report as soon as it is available. The PlaceCom has just released the Figures on Completion.

Also yours truly is set to join Perfetti Van Melle.

Quote"

A total of over 400 offers were made to the 219 students who participated in the placement process of the class of 2007.
Final Placements 2007 Statistics
Average Accepted OfferRs. 8.46 Lakh Median Accepted Offer Rs. 7.51 Lakh Highest Offer Rs. 13.5 Lakh Minimum Accepted Offer Rs. 6.01 Lakh Number of Companies Returning Empty-handed23Foreign Offer Rs. 38.2 Lakh
Unquote"

Cheers
Shankar
Class of 2007
SCMHRD

Well done seems b schools having a blast of time this time..

@shanks congo dude

What about others man?

As for me keeping fingers crossed for a call from SCMHRD

Regards,
FAIZAN....

congrats shankx!!!
keep the winning streak on n assist us too..

great going SCMHRD!

Congratulations!!

really yaar... simply mindblowing placement..... now i m thinking why havnt i applied here... congrats to all placed ppl @ pg..

Great goin... the placement stats are fabulous... nice to hear about a college where I am aspiring to pass out from :)

Ashish

Average Accepted OfferRs. 8.4 Lakh p.a.Average Compensation LateralsRs. 9.3 Lakh p.a.Median Accepted Offer Rs. 7.5 Lakh p.a.Highest Offer Rs. 13.5 Lakh p.a.Minimum Accepted Offer Rs. 6.0 Lakh p.a.Average Offers per Student2.01Number of Recruiters77Pre-Placement Offers Accepted31 out of 52Average Compensation - Foreign Offer $ 85,000 p.a.

More details on the Stats...as they are compiled...:)

congrats dude... awsm packages... breaking the usual 7.2 barrier for HR....big time!!... meanhwile wheers the party dude?... :drinking: ?? kabab shabab..??...

njoi the time dude... must have worked ur ass off for this!!

n thanx for keeping us posted all throughout!!!
u rocked!!
:grab: :grab:

congrats dude... awsm packages... breaking the usual 7.2 barrier for HR....big time!!... meanhwile wheers the party dude?... :drinking: ?? kabab shabab..??...

njoi the time dude... must have worked ur ass off for this!!

n thanx for keeping us posted all throughout!!!
u rocked!!
:grab: :grab:

7.2 barrier for HR..dude...SCMHRD's highest placement record of 13.5 has been in Finance....not to say HR has not done wel..but all specializations have equally done well....Marketing, Operations, IT& SYtems, Finance, and HR.....

dont get fooled by the HRD in the name:)

Cheers
Shankar

@Shankx23

I wanted to know what was the criteria in terms of no of months of work-ex for a person to participate in lateral placements this time... Also, did the nature of work-ex matter in terms of final placements - like an IT guy goin for an FMCG company etc etc?

Ashish

@Shanx

I would like to have some info regarding the criteria for no of months workex for lateral placements at SCMHRD. Also info on whether the nature of workex applies for lateral placements - like in the case of an IT professional takin a job in an FMCG company etc...

Ashish

Cheers to all scmhrd...students...congratulations..
@ scmhrd ..students...you have done a great job...on p.g. too..helping people...is indeed a kind act...

Congratulations .. Bschools are having a blast ... great going

regards

shailesh

@Shankx23

I wanted to know what was the criteria in terms of no of months of work-ex for a person to participate in lateral placements this time... Also, did the nature of work-ex matter in terms of final placements - like an IT guy goin for an FMCG company etc etc?

Ashish

The College Specifies Laterals as Minimum 18months Work Experience. The company is free to consider anything below that in terms of work exp as laterals, if they so desire. The college does not intefere then.

Yours truly has 22 months of work exp in the Power sector and now going in to FMCG. So its upto the individual to justify why FMCG, why the shift and Why sales..etc.....with conviction one can switch.

Cheers
Shankar
The College Specifies Laterals as Minimum 18months Work Experience. The company is free to consider anything below that in terms of work exp as laterals, if they so desire. The college does not intefere then.

Yours truly has 22 months of work exp in the Power sector and now going in to FMCG. So its upto the individual to justify why FMCG, why the shift and Why sales..etc.....with conviction one can switch.

Cheers
Shankar

Thanks pal - this is the first time someone has replied to my query on Lateral placements... 😉 - moi will have 20 months workex by the time I join any management institute - or say SCMHRD 😉 😉 by the beginning of the academic year... Was worried as the discrepancy of 1 or 2 months from 20 onwards is only coz the person joins his first company earlier or later - like my joining was in Sept 2005 - whereas many of my friends joined in July...

Ashish

Hi All,

Heres the much awaited detailed report on Placements 2007 attached here.

Cheers
Shankar

Nice work shankx..yea placements went of well, was there in the thick of things Report looks good, lets hope to better it next year!

Great Placements Guys !!!

Cheers,
Deep

Awesome!

Congrats guys!!
Shankar, congrats for Perfetti !!