SCMHRD Gdpi experiences 2009

The SCMHRD GD /PI process is starting from 8th January Feb 2009 in Pune. Use this thread for posting your SCMHRD GD/PI Experiences. please post ur experience in a nice format in the following manner… 1.Application details 2.GD/Group Task ex…

The SCMHRD GD /PI process is starting from 8th January Feb 2009 in Pune. Use this thread for posting your SCMHRD GD/PI Experiences.
please post ur experience in a nice format in the following manner..
1.Application details
2.GD/Group Task experiences.
3.Interview experiences.

All the best people. Hope to have a few posts here to help all puys...

all the best to everyone who have their gd/pi's scheduled 2mrw...

waiting to know the real time experiences this year!!

good luk dudes and dudettes ...

good luck to all of ya....
and please post your experiences here as soon as possible... it will be of great help to others!!!

hi every one to jus launch the beginnin of the season...

ma friend got thru gd..

group of 5 each.. cool.. no fish market

group discussions in the form of CAse studies asked. tody

evyone asked a question at the end of the gd... so u stilll hav a chance at the end of the gd...

case study was related to..
3 enterpreneurs,,, compare their qualities... etc..

wait for further inputs.. he still has to go thru pi...

ma friend got thru gd..

group of 5 each.. cool.. no fish market

group discussions in the form of CAse studies asked. tody

evyone asked a question at the end of the gd... so u stilll hav a chance at the end of the gd...

case study was related to..
3 enterpreneurs,,, compare their qualities... etc..

wait for further inputs.. he still has to go thru pi...

Thanks a lot! A group of 5?? That's quite small, are you sure about it? That way we would get a real chance to express ourselves, but that also means that we would be found out if we do not have ideas about the subject...

Other people, keep posting... I will post as soon as I am thru.. (on 11th)

hi..cud u tel how much time was given for this case study

ma friend got thru gd..

Is GD an elimination round??? Was it not?? Please correct me!!!
spirited_soul Says
Is GD an elimination round??? Was it not?? Please correct me!!!

I think GD is not an elimination round this year.It has been clearly mentioned in their website http://admissions09.scmhrd.edu/An%20insight%20into%20the%20SCMHRD%20short-listing%20procedure.pdf
that they want all the candidates to go through GD as well as PI.

how about PI .. and how much time it is taking to comlete whole task of GD and PI .... and .. can any one who had attended post some Q's og Gd and PI ...

well, a grp of 5 is gud dat der wont b ny fish market scenarios, bt sm1 wid no idea on da subject wil definitely b noticed... pls keep postin ur experiences ppl... There is a lot of anxiety flowin!!!

Best of luck to everybody!!! Go out and give your best!!! Someone please post your interview experience. It would be quite helpful. Thanks in advance!

yes thats tru... no elimination round...guys i m in pune.. hav ma gd tomorro...

what i wanna add is... gd was 20 mins... ++5 mins to think...

y bein nervous... best thing is .. everything is cool... rest i ll tell u all tomorro..
i forgot to add... pi was about 10 mins... and again.... cooool with lot of time to think...

please post ur friends experiences here.. if any as m doin..

what about goup task?is thr supposed to b any??

is caption makin not a group task dis year...?

There's no group task mentioned(stated) in the SCMHRD admission process, only GD & PI. There's a group task for SIBM though.

Hi all,

Over with my GD/PI today!! wat a relief:angel::angel:
here r my experiences..

1) The GD/PI process was very organized, no hassles or confusion, great work by the admission team. No need to worry about the process as such.

2) First of all, we were seated in the ground floor auditorium where we were briefed abt the process and registration and other paper work was carried out.(excluding doc verification)

3) From here , we were taken to the 5th floor for our GD in groups of five.
Our GD was a case study where we were given data abt three bollywood actress( background, kind of cinema they did, popularity, awards etc).
5 minutes was given to study the printout and 20 minutes were given to reach a consensus abt the three qualities reqd to be a good actress.
It was cool. Everyone was patient enuf to listen to others. No probs there.
Individual questions was asked to each of us after the GD was over. Even if u didnt speak, concluding nicely was enuf to satisfy the panel.

4) After the GD we were made to wait for the PI in a waiting hall. Before the PI we were given ample time to have snacks.(snacks coupons were given; a sandwich and tea/coffee).

5) The PI process is profile specific, i.e if u have work ex, or if u r an engg final year student or a commerce graduate, u will go to that panel specifically. PI for studying candidates (with no work ex) was academic oriented and for people wit work ex was basically oriented towd the work they did and other stufs. It was very relaxed. The panel will listen to u peacefully. Since I have work ex, my PI was centred around the company i work in and also on a paper i presented in my college days. It was cool though i think i didnt do too well :poketounge::poketounge:

6) After the PI, we were sent for document vrification. They calculated the X,Xii % and graduation marks as well.

7) You will be given a checklist to make sure u do not miss any of the processes, u have to submit the checklist in the auditorioum at last.

This concludes the GD/PI process. there are volunteers present who will help u at every step so there is no need to worry at all.

9) Plz carry with u all the original docs and photographs( as mentiond in SCM mail). As i said, the process is very organized.

Best of luck to everyone!!:cheerio::cheerio:
Do share ur experiences after u r thru