SCMHRD GD & PI calls out?

Hi it seems that SCMHRD GD & PI calls are out. please read this msg. * Dear Students, We have completed our selection for GD/PI based on selective meriting. We have already informed students, the step-by-step process of our selection in…

Hi it seems that SCMHRD GD & PI calls are out. please read this msg.

Dear Students,

We have completed our selection for GD/PI based on selective meriting. We have already informed students, the step-by-step process of our selection in our earlier communication-

1. We take 4,000 Top Scorers from the SNAP exam who have applied to SCMHRD
  2. We have assigned weightages to 10th, 12th scores based on percentage scored on one side of the matrix and ICSE, CBSE or State Board on other side of the matrix.
  3. For graduation we have placed percentage scored on one side of the matrix and university/college classification on the other side.
  4. Candidates who are professionally qualified and post-graduates have been given weightage.
  5. Institues like IIT's, NIT's, BITS Pilani has been given weightage.
  6. Work experience has been given weightage proportionately to the no. of years of experience upto a max. of 36 months. Work-experience above 36 months have been given the same weightage as 36 months.
  7. Candidates who have state/national level achievements have been given weightage.
  8. We have given negative weightage to the following -
    1. Candidate who have taken more time than expected to complete their studies.
    2. Candidates who have shown lack of focus in their academics and work experience.

9. The GD/PI shortlist of Industry and Family Business Sponsored candidates is provisional and requires verification of proof of sponsorship eligibility to be scrutinized in detail in the GD/PI process.
We have selected the top 2000 candidates after the shortlisting and are declaring the results.

We have already asked students to specify in case they fall in the category of SC/ST/Kashmiri Migrants/Physically handicapped.

We advise students not to equate the shortlist to just their SNAP scores as it will not be relevant.

Wish you all the best!

Regards,

Prof. K.S. Subramanian,
Director, SCMHRD

source http://www.scmhrd.edu/admissions07/

Please check it out as i'm unable to find any such link to the list, or will scmhrd inform shortlisted candidates individually.

Yes man i am also unable to find any

i was also in doubt by seeing that

and unable to find any link
lets keep tryying

Has anybody checked the SCMHRD website. It seems the call list is out please check and let me know.

yea...
just went thru the thingi.
but hey yeahh me too been facing the same problem..

can someone put up the link for scmhrd results..

hey result will be out tomorrow morning...its written on their site now that result will be out on 20th

guys no link as yet as mr subu is still in office and probably they are uploading it, got to know that from a frnd there so chill it will be out preety soon

amit2111 Says
hey result will be out tomorrow morning...its written on their site now that result will be out on 20th

can somebody try to login on to scmhrd using login id and password and see if results are there

rt now i dont have my id

hey result will be out tomorrow morning...its written on their site now that result will be out on 20th.

amit2111 Says

boss its alraedy 20 jan so we can expect it right now
ruchi agarwal Says
can someone put up the link for scmhrd results..

It appears that even though they have informed that the shortlisting has been done the result will be out only on 20th. so we all have got another tense night.
We all can continue our discussion here tomorrow after the calls are out.

All the very best. Though i personally think for myself that i'm out of race.
My score is a meager 75.5.

hey i tried login thru that also......its shown only our forms details....by the way,come on yahoo msngr.....we can do time pass till then

ya it wud be...nt to forget they tuk out the snap results at 3 at ngt...:-) keep waitin guys

wat say abt my chance....i got 80.75 but my grad % is only 63 and i have one yr gap between my schoolin and college as i was preparin fot iit so i dropped one yr and i think i am gonna get some negative marks for that as mentioned on their site .

amit2111 Says
wat say abt my chance....i got 80.75 but my grad % is only 63 and i have one yr gap between my schoolin and college as i was preparin fot iit so i dropped one yr and i think i am gonna get some negative marks for that as mentioned on their site .

If this is the case i guess my score will be an absolute negative. completed my graduation in 5 years instead of normal 3 due to some severe family problems.

arre i cmpleted my grad in 4 yrs only but there is one yr gap betwen my 12th board and my 1st yr at clge....hope schmrd guys wont mind that

Why the hell do these guys come out with such evaluation measures.Me too hving a gap yr and a 60 in +2.Score of 85 in snap.Got an XlRI call as well.But the past keeps haunting me.:grab:

well, i have not been able to even login using my snap id....when i enter my snap id in the field "Enter your Login Id(Same as your SID Key)" and then take the cursor to the password field, it says Please enter your Login IdLogin Id you entered is incorrect

Is anyone else facing the same problem???????

amit2111 Says
arre i cmpleted my grad in 4 yrs only but there is one yr gap betwen my 12th board and my 1st yr at clge....hope schmrd guys wont mind that

Hopefully it is not something very bad as it is a common students to drop for one year after their 12 exams to prepare for IITs or pre-Medical tests. So just relax and hope for the best.