SCMHRD - correction in appln form

the appln for SCMHRD says that there is an OMR sheet to b filled while there’s nothin thats provided vth the prospectus… tday i saw a correction on the institute’s site sayin there is no OMR sheet to b filled… those applyin to SCMHRD do check …

the appln for SCMHRD says that there is an OMR sheet to b filled while there's nothin thats provided vth the prospectus... tday i saw a correction on the institute's site sayin there is no OMR sheet to b filled... those applyin to SCMHRD do check it out b4 fillin in
blitzkrieg

hey thanks a lot......you have cleared many confused minds here

the appln for SCMHRD says that there is an OMR sheet to b filled while there's nothin thats provided vth the prospectus... tday i saw a correction on the institute's site sayin there is no OMR sheet to b filled... those applyin to SCMHRD do check it out b4 fillin in
blitzkrieg

A Karma point for u pal.....

no probs... i tht it was a waste of 1000 bucks... n i was cross vth myself cos i dint check it while buyin... later did i find out that many of my frnds had the same prob... i mailed them but their mailbox was full

oh ho..
i think then this year we may have a little change in the batch composition with jmet on the same date..
scmhrd is predominated by engineers..but other guys take away a lot of credit and marks in the first years..
anyways..donot miss out on scmhrd guys..
3 reasons to choose scmhrd as one of the best>>>
1.Indira Parekh..dean of iim-a(world famous) is joining scmhrd in a few mths..as per sources..99% sure (1% donot count me on that)
2.scmhrd is the only b-school in the country to collaborate with SAP to give certification to every student who comes out from the college.
3.new course methodology which emphaises more on self study,working assignments,continous projects throut the year from industries..
all more a lot of fun and learning in the way..
see u there..
luv
sivaram

thats really good to hear... btw, which is better? SIBM or SCMHRD?

blitzkrieg @ Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:05 pm Says
thats really good to hear... btw, which is better? SIBM or SCMHRD?

SCMHRD for sure

how wud u rate SIIB/SIFT when compared to other colleges like welignkars,FORE,LBSIMS,KJ etc

do enlighten

mik

oh ok.. but misha, i've been told by a lot of ppl that given a choice between SIBM n SCMHRD, they'll happily take SIBM!
blitzkrieg

how wud u rate SIIB/SIFT when compared to other colleges like welignkars,FORE,LBSIMS,KJ etc

do enlighten

mik

hey mik why dont you ask the PT faculty.....they can give you a clear idea
oh ok.. but misha, i've been told by a lot of ppl that given a choice between SIBM n SCMHRD, they'll happily take SIBM!
blitzkrieg

even i've heard such things.....this might be initial attraction.......i've seen at a few sites and also have been told in PT that SCMHRD has better placement figures than SIBM.....

do enlighten

mik

hey mik why dont you ask the PT faculty.....they can give you a clear idea

Hey misha,

foll. r the disadv. of asking PT ppl -
1)it will be a personal opinion-with one man show
2)can de biased
3)they are running a business...cant get personal

While foll. r the adv. of asking pg guys-
1)get to know directly from the horse's mouth
2)get the latest situation
3)can atleast argue,debate,disagree
4)several opinions (which can confuse too 😉 )
5)Pg guys r willingly helping others...wud hardly give false info.

i expect the SIIB or any symbi guys to compare SIIB with other scools like FORE,LBSIBM,wligkars,KJ etc etc

mik

ya i know.....but PT peolpe are not biased on all the colleges......dont ask for the ones they advice for.......and m not telling not to ask the PG people.....its just that we should have opinions from as many good sources as possible to finally reach a conclusion ourselves

can anyone here tell me tha address at which we have to send SCMHRD form????????.........
and what kind of a college is N. L. Dalmia....placement-wise

hey ppl

even i gathered from my freinds that SCMHRD is really gud..better option than SIMB ...plus it got some kinda tie up for the SAP thing ..neways doing SAP is really expensive..some 1.25 lacs for 25 day course..omg

and there faculty also seems to be pretty decent

misha, v gotta send the completed form to the institute.. the address is as follows
SCMHRD,
SYmbiosis Infotech Campus,
Plot No . 15,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Hinjewadi,
MIDC, Pune - 411 057

hey sivaraman
seems u'll be opting for mktg as ur major, cos i feel u've tried real good to sell ur institute. just one question, would u choose an IIM or scmhrd, even if ur dean is ex-IIMA and even if the deans of the IIMs were bloddy and old, illeterate politicians?

well 4 those who dunno abt, this place this advice from me, its shud NOT b ur 1st option, NEVER; especially if ur a 95%tile above student.. 1stly, its like a school, with no liberty given 4 anything(incl research). secondly SIBM is BETTER than this place, and as u know sibm itsely isnt A grade. but it does have some positives as well.

no offence 2 scmhrd, its an allright place, but these students always try 2 OVER-exxaggerate! and sivaraman, pls change ur userid, it seems as though u want 2 give cat and run away from this college of urs.

srinivas

misha, v gotta send the completed form to the institute.. the address is as follows
SCMHRD,
SYmbiosis Infotech Campus,
Plot No . 15,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Hinjewadi,
MIDC, Pune - 411 057

thanks
hey sivaraman
seems u'll be opting for mktg as ur major, cos i feel u've tried real good to sell ur institute. just one question, would u choose an IIM or scmhrd, even if ur dean is ex-IIMA and even if the deans of the IIMs were bloddy and old, illeterate politicians?

well 4 those who dunno abt, this place this advice from me, its shud NOT b ur 1st option, NEVER; especially if ur a 95%tile above student.. 1stly, its like a school, with no liberty given 4 anything(incl research). secondly SIBM is BETTER than this place, and as u know sibm itsely isnt A grade. but it does have some positives as well.

no offence 2 scmhrd, its an allright place, but these students always try 2 OVER-exxaggerate! and sivaraman, pls change ur userid, it seems as though u want 2 give cat and run away from this college of urs.

srinivas

nice post dude..
well iam not in mktg iam in finance...and i shifted from Ht to this..
well i had no real intentions to sell my points for the insty..
since many have a confused opinion i just said its advantages...
well i certainly agree that iim's are any day better than scmhrd...
and scmhrd is not always the first b4 iim-a...
well no one will be foolish to accept that even if i try selling it out..
so that is taken care of..
About sibm..i wud like to add that sibm is under university and it has a lot of norms to follow..and it is not autonomous..
well i shud not be saying this and confuse any one..
i was there toi facilitate the students with my advice..
even i wrote and got calls thru the major b-skools last year and i landed in scmhrd after getting rejections from all(spjain etc etc)..
thats it..
well the login id..i wud rathe prefer that name..as it is quite poular among old folks and u may not know about it as u r new here..
luv
sivaram