SCMHRD - A deemed IIM by 2009

Guess whats the buzz word on our campus? SCMHRD’s new mission is to become a deemed IIM by 2009! Wonder what that means… The new director Subramanian has the following notice currently up on the SCMHRD notice board: (how is this inline with…

Guess whats the buzz word on our campus?

SCMHRD's new mission is to become a deemed IIM by 2009! Wonder what that means... The new director Subramanian has the following notice currently up on the SCMHRD notice board: (how is this inline with his mission? I wonder... He's keeping up the SCMHRD tradition though...) Wonder why ppl join this institute, this place is crazy. We all at SIIB had a hearty laugh at this notice. We've also taken a picture of this notice, the pictures are attached for your pleasure ;-)

NOTICE

PGDM Batch 2004 - 2006

Students

Please do not mistake my way of treating you as adults as my weakness.

If I find one more area of complain of students at the back of the class having a ball, or eating breakfast, then you guys are in for a tough time. Please do not push me too hard.

With immediate effect no student will be allowed to leave the campus after 1700 hours. Since there is no junior student outside the campus, this will be monitered absolutely. The security shall be briefed accordingly.

In any case before 31st august 2004, and incase you wish to be entitled for summer placement, please be informed that you have to compulsorily log in minimum of 150 hours of library with the attendance being marked by the library department.

You shall not be found sleeping, or reading any novels in the library but only books of academic pursuit.

The director or the faculty shall have liberty to attend any classes and have the right to ask any student to make a presentation of what the professor plans to teach the class, before he actually starts teaching. If there is goof up in it, he has to meet me and justify as to why he should not be asked to leave the campus, on the grounds that he is not interested, and his parents be advised accordingly.

This is just the start, students, for what I have learnt, has started in the last two weeks.

The worst is yet to come.

K S Subramanian
Director

CC The registrar
Chief academic coordinator
The Librarian

What has been written above must be strictly implemented without any excuse. Library report is very critical for permitting to sit for summers interview.

Is he running a B-School or KG School? :shock: :shock:

Dont uderstand what deemed IIM has to do with this?

was thinking of what rules he would have next ??

maybe a school type assembly in the morning ..

checking of hair length .. length of finger nails !!!

Way to go !!!

nikhil

(p.s. and i thought some engg colleges were so strict !!!)

.............talk about personal growth ........

cheers

Mohit

hw Duz this make SCMHRD ....deemed to bcome an IIM...sumbody xplain..i dont beleive this....is this a b-skool or sum parivartan...prashashan types gurukul...wth?!!!

am glad i didnt take admission there and landed in a real iim instead of wanna be pseudo iim.
but this aint surprising news i have a 12 pg rule book of scmhrd which i got when i went for the medical test.

it sounds like arnold..i will be back kinds

what's this all ?oopsssssssssssssssss................
is this news coming out of SCMHRD ?...................OR SIIB?
I think this is just utter non sense happening at a bschool.It's happening because of the fact that your senior students didnot react to some of the rules that is already applicable,which seems quite out of place at a b school.

This is just the start, students, for what I have learnt, has started in the last two weeks.

The worst is yet to come.

K S Subramanian
Director

Hahaha.. The whole memo is sucha joke!! But what really made me laugh was the quote above....

Have fun... :wink:

Simba

JESUS CHRIST this is funnius extremus!!!wow im so thankful i dint go to that nut of a bschool.. 😁 thanx ssib for a good laugh

is this guy nuts !!!!! :shock:
y is spoiling the reputation of such a good college...
such ppl shuld be thrown out...
my sahanubhuti with the SCMHRD students

this guy wants to show how tuff he is...
that's y the WORST IS YET TO COME!!!!

qwezark Says

😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I presume that they also provide complimentary diapers for everyone

Arun

Y ???????????????????????

this theread is still surviving

i feel there is something fishy in the notice...a communicatin from the level of a Diro will be in proper letter head....guys from SCMHRD have to confirm this..

and what's this got to do with IIMs..does it mean IIMs too treat students this way..?? i dont think so...

Err..umm...but ..

But seriously,do students have breakfast in the class :shock: :shock: ?

If yes,coolio,sahi Diro mila hai

rofl... the dir seems to be a real "nice" chap... ...all the guys @ scmhrd must be havin an amazin time

coooool
it kidna reminds of engg colleges back home in chennai where girls and boys aint allowed to talk to each other and you have to submit "leave letters" if you bunk class

Nikhil