SCMHRD 2018-20 | Admission, Placements, Fees - PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on SCMHRD Admission 2018-20 and Get all the information about SCMHRD Placements, SCMHRD Fees, SCMHRD Ranking, SCMHRD Average Package, SCMHRD Review and much more...

We have no details of where will bs snap IT session will be held....i have registered but no info on where and when it will be held?

Can anyone please tell me the SC cutoff of last year for SCMHRD?

Please do mention possible score fetched that %ile.

When will be the SNAP cut-off released?

Any chances for scmhrd at 96.7777. Since sibm pune cutoff is 97.x which is well below 98+ in 2016.

Any chances of calls at 97.579%ile?

Chances of 96.3947 for scmhrd?

What do you think would be the lowest cutoff, considering SIBM Pune also lowered their cutoff this year ?

what were the previous year cutoffs for all categories?

Any one else facing issues with allignment of the form? A type in the form details in perfect allignment, but in the preview the entire alignment gets disturbed. Any hacks? Or should the form be submitted as it is? 

Can one apply to SCMHRD using CAT scores?

Cutoff released?

https://siu.ishinfo.com/SNAPGEPIWATSlotBooking/

This was the link for SIBM Pune's registration for GD PI. On logging in, it shows SCMHRD: Result Awaited. 

Keep checking. 

Shortlist is released

Anybody know the cutoffs?

What is the cut off? What is their seats: GD PI call ratio?

I got shortlisted..but have no idea about the cut off of SCMHRD.

My Question is  whether the students shortlisted for sbim pune will be included in the scmhrd shortlist?

@SCMHRD-Pune What's the cutoff???

shortlisted for business analytics scmhrd? guys hw many seats are dre in the program?