SCMHRD 2008-10 batch refund seekers

all u ppl who have paid the 1.75 lakhs after gettin the admission in SCMHRD but now waitin for refunds (obviously because u have better calls) - lets join our hands to fight for the same cause.Please stay active and ensure that all the ppl fightin…

all u ppl who have paid the 1.75 lakhs after gettin the admission in SCMHRD but now waitin for refunds (obviously because u have better calls) - lets join our hands to fight for the same cause.Please stay active and ensure that all the ppl fightin for the refund are aware of this thread.Lets fight to get our money back

And if any other thread regarding the same is already available do inform me bout the same :D

Thank you guys

just now i have talked to Mr. S.k goyal of greviance cell at AICTE(01123724161)
he has asked me to submit a complaint in writing and mail to them thru post...(still they dont have mail ids and they are the head of technical bodies).. i request everyone who is suffering to post a letter thru speed post today only..

all u ppl who have paid the 1.75 lakhs after gettin the admission in SCMHRD but now waitin for refunds (obviously because u have better calls) - lets join our hands to fight for the same cause.Please stay active and ensure that all the ppl fightin for the refund are aware of this thread.Lets fight to get our money back

And if any other thread regarding the same is already available do inform me bout the same :D

Thank you guys

Refer to this thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/want-to-withdraw-your-admission-from-a-b-school-aicte-comes-to-the-rescue-25022668

And yes its a great idea to have as many people as possible, as it will make it easier for you to get the refund. One more thing, do keep a xerox copy of all the communication you make as a proof. 8-)
Refer to this thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/want-to-withdraw-your-admission-from-a-b-school-aicte-comes-to-the-rescue-25022668

And yes its a great idea to have as many people as possible, as it will make it easier for you to get the refund. One more thing, do keep a xerox copy of all the communication you make as a proof. 8-)

Request the mods to let this thread remain open because a lot of money is stuck and its very difficult to get the ppl together in a common aicte thread (like the one above) to discuss the issue
Thanks,
Sharang

hey himanshug,sharang and mani
THanks for the response,was encouragin
will definitely keep this thread open....:wink: coz the prize we mite get costs us more than a lakh:angry: its our money though

himanshug can u please add the postal address of Mr. S.k goyal ....would be helpful for all the ppl intending to write the letter

And i request everyone applyin for the refund to send the complaint letter

hey the letter can be directly addressed to aicte office...visit aicte site for more info

hello
did anyone get any kinda reply from the AICTE ppl
i have not received any....yaar ab kya karein....
koi kuch toh bolo

hello
i doo have got a reply from the AICTE
it just says that they have issued a notice regaring the complint
othr than tat thr is no details within the letter
we have to keep callin thm to make sure that they are doing somethin bout it.....
i dono wat else can be done....
we want our money!!!!

I think the real contention is the date of starting of course...on paper its 11th april and 1st june is the actual...
i have also left the clg but on 10th june and mailed them on 12th for the refund...accordingly i think i should be refunded 5/6th of the money...
have u ppl withdrawn the 5000 bucks that they're giving back? i haven't as yet...
Guys wud jus say that let us not let this matter die down...we will do everything to get our money back
cheers!!

hey sharang thanks fo rthe post
was encouragin
i am yet to receive my 5k....
applyin for the cancellation of admission by defalt means tat they shud dend the money bk rite?

Hi Puys...I have taken admission in an institute which is a deemed university. The course has commenced from 23rd June 2008. I have cancelled my admission on 22nd July 2008 and taken admission some where else, now they are saying that we cannot refund a single rupee from Rs 2Lac 10 Thousand which I have paid...What should I do next.... The intake capacity as mentioned in the course is 30 students while...now there are 31 students including me.... so in this case can anybody guide me as to what refund rules can apply.... reply as early as possible...thanks