SCMHRD 2005-2007 Batchmates

Hi Guys, All those hve made thru Scmhrd & r sure to join … lets get to know each other.

Hi Guys,
All those hve made thru Scmhrd & r sure to join ... lets get to know each other.

Hi ,
Abt me
Finished my engg in E&C; frm Bangalore.Presently working in our family business(since 2+ yrs). Born & brought up in Bangalore.
This was my best call ...snap score 69.25.
I converted my calls frm IMI, SIIB.
Also hve calls frm Tapmi, KJ Som, IIT Kgp, IIT Chennai.
Regards

hi,
me doing my b.tech from delhi in mechanical and automation.
been in delhi n brought up in delhi. have a job in my hand(from campus placement) with the Infosys. feel really bad to have to leave it.:huh:.
this is my only call. snap score 61, jst made it. made a real fiasco of the CAT so i could not expect any calls based on CAT. Cleared JMET but didn't fill forms for the IITs and did not go for ICFAI.
Mail me at [email protected]

i have mine medical on 8th at 3pm. does ne1 have it at that time too?

cheers
himanshu:)

Hi folks,

nice thread!!! 😃 i am dinesh, REC Trichy 2001 passout...worked for 2.5 years for DXN(malaysian pharma co dealing with health supplements) as a marketing incharge for the Eastern sector...resigned 6 months back to prep for CAT... CAT became a CATastrophe for me n so took SNAP...Snap score was 69.75 had final calls from ICFAI hyd, SCMHRD and SIIB and have a call from NMIMS but not going. i had great experiences staying in hostels in REC trichy and i want to relive the exp once again in SCMHRD...would be nice to know my future batchmates...i already know vishnu who started this thread...so congrats Vishnu for taking the initiative!!! folks u can reach out for me at [email protected]

Let's rock SCMHRD!!!

cheers
hawkeye

Hello Friends,
I am Omkar. I did my electronics engg from mumbai ... graduated in 2004 and i m working with Siemens Ltd. Man i just recieved the letter from SCMHRD ... guys ... u shud read it to believe it . Reminds me of the movie Mohabbatein with Amitabh Bachhans Gurukoool. hehe ... my medical examintion is on the 3rd at 3 pm. Anyone else at the same time. Also anyone from mumbai. Looking fwd to see u guys @ scmhrd. Bye

guess am the first b.com grad in this thread....... i have completed my b.com from chennai in 2004 and have been working part time with max new york life..... am also doing my CWA.... sCMHRD is the best call i got.... converted SIIB also but am not joining.... i have got my medicals on march 9th at 2 PM..... looking forward to meet all my batchmates....

Hi guys

I guess am the first girl to post in this thread.

My name is Mayuri. Passed BE in ECE from BIT, Mesra in 2002. Am currently working in Noida for CSC (that's a software MNC) - so 2.5 yrs work-ex... "older" than most of u .
First attempt at MBA - job was cool with a fat pay pkg, but wanted to diversify - so MBA. CAT screwed up - 92 percentile, so obviously no major calls - got one from MICA - GD/PI 2mrw. That's it. SNAP got me SCMHRD - decent school, so will join.
Med Ex on 1st March - 1pm - but I did not get my letter till date (26th Feb@11:20AM), so I called up SCM office, and was informed that I needed letter deifnitely b4 taking med-ex n paying fees - so in case i do not get it, I can postpone my date.
But as I hv already got my tkts for Mumbai for 28th, I'll be gng there then, and as soon as I get my letter (which my mum wud send from my hometown which I gave as my correspondence address ) I'll go for the check-up.

See you guys there.

Hey folks,

First of all congrats to all who made it.. !!!!!!!!!

I am from Blore.. been here all my life 😁 .. did my BE Telecom from RVCE, Blore.. working for the past 9 months in the IT industry ..
Got a call only from SCM n converted it ...

It'll be nice to meet ppl from Blore befor we step into Pune :)

I hav my med. exam at 4 pm on 4th March..

Tx,
modish_gurl 8-)

Ive also got a call from SCHMRD.
Im Rashima working in mumbai.
Tell me something..Can you really pospone your date of medical examination?
If yes, how can you do it..
Pls lemme know at the earliest because my date is 1st march-2pm.
And i wish to prepone it .
Is it possible..

Rashima

Hi guys

I guess am the first girl to post in this thread.

My name is Mayuri. Passed BE in ECE from BIT, Mesra in 2002. Am currently working in Noida for CSC (that's a software MNC) - so 2.5 yrs work-ex... "older" than most of u .
First attempt at MBA - job was cool with a fat pay pkg, but wanted to diversify - so MBA. CAT screwed up - 92 percentile, so obviously no major calls - got one from MICA - GD/PI 2mrw. That's it. SNAP got me SCMHRD - decent school, so will join.
Med Ex on 1st March - 1pm - but I did not get my letter till date (26th Feb@11:20AM), so I called up SCM office, and was informed that I needed letter deifnitely b4 taking med-ex n paying fees - so in case i do not get it, I can postpone my date.
But as I hv already got my tkts for Mumbai for 28th, I'll be gng there then, and as soon as I get my letter (which my mum wud send from my hometown which I gave as my correspondence address ) I'll go for the check-up.

See you guys there.

_

Hello Friends,
I am Omkar. I did my electronics engg from mumbai ... graduated in 2004 and i m working with Siemens Ltd. Man i just recieved the letter from SCMHRD ... guys ... u shud read it to believe it . Reminds me of the movie Mohabbatein with Amitabh Bachhans Gurukoool. hehe ... my medical examintion is on the 3rd at 3 pm. Anyone else at the same time. Also anyone from mumbai. Looking fwd to see u guys @ scmhrd. Bye

Hi Omkar,
Mine is on 3rd 2pm. Do u plan to stay at Pune or what?
Hope to meet u there pal.
Regards,
Vishnu

Im Rashima Mittal from Mumbai.
I got call from SCHMRD and interview call scheduled at March17th from XIMB 😃

Also Im an architect and working with Pantaloon in mumbai.(4.5 work yrs exp.)
So thats why im little confused what to do? :huh:

Any suggestions guys !!!
my mediical examination is on 1st march at 2pm.
ANYONE with same date and timings?

Rashima

Im Rashima Mittal from Mumbai.
I got call from SCHMRD and interview call scheduled at March17th from XIMB 😃

Also Im an architect and working with Pantaloon in mumbai.(4.5 work yrs exp.)
So thats why im little confused what to do? :huh:

Any suggestions guys !!!
my mediical examination is on 1st march at 2pm.
ANYONE with same date and timings?

Rashima

Hi Rashima,
XIMB is a very good inst, probably better than SCMHRD( my opinion) but
1.It has big locational disadvantage
2. Large percentage of quota for orissa students so quality of peers is questionable

hey rashima,,,,

guess u cant change ur medicals date..... i sent a mail to the inst and also contacted them by phone, butno postive reply when i tried to advance my date.....

Prashanthi

Hey folks,

First of all congrats to all who made it.. !!!!!!!!!

I am from Blore.. been here all my life 😁 .. did my BE Telecom from RVCE, Blore.. working for the past 9 months in the IT industry ..
Got a call only from SCM n converted it ...

It'll be nice to meet ppl from Blore befor we step into Pune :)

I hav my med. exam at 4 pm on 4th March..

Tx,
modish_gurl 8-)

Hi modish gurl,
Seems like u r my juni from RVCE. I'm a 2003 passout (E&C;)

Hi all others,
Gr8 to get to know u ppl . Congrats on making it into SCMHRD. I have my medicals on 9th of March.
Hope to see some of u ppl there.

Xander
Hi Guys,
All those hve made thru Scmhrd & r sure to join ... lets get to know each other.

Ya sure man, it wud be great to know each other and meet up some time before joing the institute. :x
Any one who is from delhi and has his medical examination on 10th march.....

hey guys guess im the youngest comapred to all of u there..currently in my final year of bcom..snap score -66 ..good acads..national level table tennis palyer from mumbai..waiting for the letter to come..am not 100% sure on whether to join think is mebe too early jes 19 yrs now so thinkin on whether i needto get some work ex first..anyway will b comign for the medical test ..mine on 3rd at 4pm..hey wat news abt the fees..anyones whos got the letter can u tell u sthgn abt the fees payment structure...

Hi Guys.

I also made it through........ I am from Mumbai and have done engineering in Electronics and Telecommunications

Well I have my Medical on 10th March Last day

anyways can anyone tell me the exact amount that needs to be paid.............

Hope to see all you guys there but right now I am really confused as I have IIM-B and S.P. Jain, IIT-M, NMIMS, MICA, TAPMI calls and dunno what to do

Please can anyone who had got the letter tell me what is the exact amount that we need to pay?

Thanks in advance and congratualtions to everyone

the fees payable is Rs.109500 by a DD in favour of 'Director, SCMHRD' payable at PUNE.... u can pay it either before or on the date of medical examination.

hi folks

first i thank vishnu for starting such a wonderful thread 😃 it really is a great idea
well it seems we r going to have a pool of talent from varied backgrounds & age
groups.
as for me i have done my engineering (comp sci) from GEC bhopal & i am frm the same city
got a work ex of 7 months have my medical on 9th march.
got calls frm IIM-B, MDI, IIT- kgp,k,roorkee, got 98.1 in cat, 79 in snap & 713 rank in jmet but as of now i am dead sure that i will be there in pune on 9 th of march.
c u there

pranav pathak