Scit,sitm????

Can any one tell me how good r SCIT (ie Symbiosis College of Information Technology) and SITM (Sym. Coll. of Telecom Management)??? How good r there placements??? And how good is there campus??? Are these colleges worth applying??? Rea…

Can any one tell me how good r SCIT (ie Symbiosis College of Information Technology) and SITM (Sym. Coll. of Telecom Management)????
How good r there placements????
And how good is there campus????
Are these colleges worth applying????

Really Confused??
Any Information......
Please help.......

--kunal
Can any one tell me how good r SCIT (ie Symbiosis College of Information Technology) and SITM (Sym. Coll. of Telecom Management)????
siom(sym inst of operations mgmt)
How good r there placements????
And how good is there campus????
Are these colleges worth applying????

Really Confused??
Any Information......
Please help.......

Hey Kunal and Linus... I m studying my PG course from SCIT (batch 2005-07)....
Here's ur answers---- SCIT and SITM are equally rated in terms of placements....SITM is in Pune City while SCIT's campus is in Hinjewadi (Pune Outskirts)... SCIT shares state of art campus with SCMHRD and SIIB.... while SIIB shares campus with SICSR... SCIT has hostel facility while in SITM u will have to go for PG accomodation or flat or whatever feasible... SITM deals with Telecom Management.... SCIT provides specialization in IT Business Management/Networks/Software/System.... Rest information u can get from their websites....

Regards,

Hey Kunal and Linus... I m studying my PG course from SCIT (batch 2005-07)....
Here's ur answers---- SCIT and SITM are equally rated in terms of placements....SITM is in Pune City while SCIT's campus is in Hinjewadi (Pune Outskirts)... SCIT shares state of art campus with SCMHRD and SIIB.... while SIIB shares campus with SICSR... SCIT has hostel facility while in SITM u will have to go for PG accomodation or flat or whatever feasible... SITM deals with Telecom Management.... SCIT provides specialization in IT Business Management/Networks/Software/System.... Rest information u can get from their websites....

Regards,

Did I hear same placements for SCIT n SITM! errr!!
SITM gt placemnts in flat 6 hours on 28th Nov with top companies offerring profiles across varieds profiles....n we even got placed our industry sponsored students..since there were many companies leaving campus empty handed!!
campus n greenery is gud when it comes with good placements....and MBA is about smart work so work n play harder..so tht its gud to be in Pune city....
Abt accomodation..even SIBM is very close to SITM and students of SIBM too live in flats n PG!! chk out SIBM placements to know hw important is campus??
chk out industry views on both ..n SITM rocks there!!

All the best

All the point u asked aint supposed to be researched!? :wink:
NO comparison threads please.