SCIT ITBM Batch 2010-12 Student's Platform

Hi Friends, Many many congrats to all of you IT visionaries,who made it to SCIT and also to those,who are gonna to make in coming few dayz:clap: This thread is being initiated to provide single online platform for students of SCIT ITBM 2010-12…

Hi Friends,
Many many congrats to all of you IT visionaries,who made it to SCIT and also to those,who are gonna to make in coming few dayz:clap:
This thread is being initiated to provide single online platform for students of SCIT ITBM 2010-12 batch to interact and share their concerns with each other related to SCIT ...:
This is also an attempt to have an online meet of our batch before joining College
We also invite our seniors to help us and share awareness about SCIT's culture,curriculum,pedagogy and help us in making a planned mindset as well as an agenda to work on, to add further flying wings to the glory of SCIT......:
Here we can share up and exchange info about our batch profile,concerns and any inspirational experience about ourself relevant to SCIT...and also to identify distinguished rockstars among our batch......
It will also provide insight as well as useful info to future SCIT aspirants !!!
So cheers up guys !!!!:cheers:
Request you friends to please avoid posts,which can lead to unnecessary altercations :nono:

So,Rock on and get ready to Bang !!!!

Hello Friends,

Let me start intro chain...

Myself RAM KINKAR ,working in HCL Technologies Ltd.,Sec-125 office,Noida.
I have almost made my mind to join up SCIT,being already invested 7+ years (4yrs in B.Tech and almost 3yrs in job ) in IT Engg and technologies...
I have done B.tech in IT(2007 batch).
Apart from Professional profile,I am passionate about Music and Dance,
Writing poetries and couplets,Organizing events,whole Dramatics zone like Script Writing,Dialogue writing,Acting as well as Direction and any team events...
I am love in it.Infact,I am part of HCL's talent team..:-)
So c u guys in SCIT !!!!

To update you..we have already started with new coomunity's on social sites..so, do join in there as well to impart your contribution as a SCITian as well as aspirant :-)

Transformational journey of SCIT and ITBM 2010-12 Batch starts with new pace and passion :::::
We have created a group named on linkedin.com"SCITians-ITBM:BirthPlace of IT Visionaries ".
Join up this group and pool in SCIT Alumnus as well on this platform,whomsoever are in your knowledge.........
Anybody passionate to be a moderator for this group,please let me know...I will add you there as moderator...So that you drive it as well from your table of creativity.......
I have started pooling in Alumni's of SCIT as per my knowledge....
Link for group on linked-in is below mentioned or you can search it even on linked.com :
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2833620&trk;=myg_ugrp_ovr
Anybody,who is yet to have account on Linked-in .com,friends hurry up and get your account there and join this group........promote it....

Orkut Community :
SCIT ITBM 2010-2012
Linked In community :
SCITians-ITBM:BirthPlace of IT Visionaries

:cheerio:

My fellow SCITians .......Ankit here... frm Jabalpur (M.P.) Presently in Hyderabad......2007 BE Mechanical pass-out....... Been with Infosys frm Nov'07 to Dec '09.. (Isse jyada aur nahi seh sakata tha....)Khair, kismet thi meri ki SCIT convert ho gaya . Ab aage dekhte hain kismet kab tak saath deti hai....... Gud to know all u guys ........ Will sure have a fantastic 2 years at SIC............Congrat's to everyone and All d Best ........ (Well u guys might have read the same thing in Orkut as well 😃 )

Frenz I am Aniket Rastogi presently in the waiting list rank 147... i hav a query as SCIT offers specialization as in ITBM, Network Security etc.... how do they decide which streem is to be provided to whom.... as the subjects in each differ right from first sem.....

Hi SCITians...(future hai to kya hua)

RAM u rock.. 😃 😃 u do a lot..waiting to meet u....

obviously..Ive made my mind to be into SCIT...i was wid iGate in blore for 2 damn yrs..(kindof worexppp)

Hi ankit...

abt me..I like to b @ fun places...like roaming aroun..

and good at music..and good orator..like to do bak bak bak bak a lot...

rest u can see in campus..let some things be untold..

Its another d-day today for SCITians...

All the best to Waitlisted: would be SCITians !!!

My intuitions says and also following admission confirmation facts till time..around rank up to 150-154 are gonna to get through today :cheerio:

So gear up for your admission formalities....and do join up various SCIT communities ..your batchmates are waiting to meet you there

So,I wish to see you all there ...and your posts as well here on this thread
Cheers...Mighty Mighty SCIT