SCIT CALLs are out

Hi friends. Scit has released its list for Gd & PI with the following instruction. * Instructions for GD/PI:- * 1. Shortlisted candidates are listed by Prospectus Number. They are called for further selection process incl. GD/PI at SCIT

Hi friends. Scit has released its list for Gd & PI with the following instruction.

Instructions for GD/PI:-

1. Shortlisted candidates are listed by Prospectus Number. They are called for further selection process incl. GD/PI at SCIT Pune. They are grouped in 6 batches from February 19th to 24th..
  1. Batchwise schedules are:

Venue:
    Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology
    P-15, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park
    Hinjewadi, Pune 411-057
    Batch
    Specialization
    Day
    Date
    ISS
    Monday
    February 19, 2007
    Systems
    Tuesday
    February 20, 2007
    SDM
    Wednesday
    February 21, 2007
    NITI
    Thursday
    February 22, 2007
    ITBM
    Friday
    February 23, 2007

Saturday
    February 24, 2007
  2. Please report at 8:30 am as per your batch on the designated day. Although attempts will be made to complete the process for the scheduled candidates within time, please be prepared to stay longer if required..
  1. Please bring your SCIT Hall Ticket & SNAP Admit Card for the GD/PI..
  1. Please bring your original Marksheets & Certificates of 10th, 12th & qualifying degree along with one attested copy.
  1. Original documents for any qualifying category such as work experience/ SC/ ST/ Physically handicapped/ Kashmiri Migrant etc. should be brought for verification.
Best Wishes!
please find the list here. Welcome to SCIT

Best of luck to all the call getters. Now work hard to ensure conversion.

Where are all call getters?

Gt Call For Itbm With Score Of 79.5

Can Any1 Guess The Cut Off For Diiffrent Streams

One of my friend got a call for ITBM with a score of 70.

All the call getters please post you score also along with specialization so that we may be in a position to guess cutoff's for various streams.

Dear Glowoflife,

I appreciate you enthusiasm, but please go a little easy on the 'Post Reply; button! Infact, I can see only your posts on this thread! :D

Give some time and any call getters, if any on PG, will come forward! 😃

Hi got a call for SCIT with cutoff 81.75 and experience of 18 months.

Acads:
10 : 77.64
12 : 79.42
B.Tech (cs) : 63

Various certifications and experiences too. Will I be able to convert the call to an admission?
pls help......

With your score, work-ex, and acads i don't think it should be a problem. All the best.

thanks for the info dude....

it would be gr8 if u cud continue here:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/scit-admissions-2007-shoot-your-queries-friends-25018073

Hi,
I am unable to login to snaptest.org, and therefore I am unable to know my scores, but what is more important is that I got a call for the SDM program. Is anyone else also facing the same problem (of not being able to login?) My snap id is 667224.

Anyway, can anyone please give me some tips about the GD and interview? I will really be grateful to that person! :)

Thanks in advance,
Urban Mystic.