Schulich MBA Fall 2010 Applicants and Admits

Dear All, I invite all the applicants for Schulich MBA Fall 2010 to join in and contribute. Regards, Sandip.

Dear All,

I invite all the applicants for Schulich MBA Fall 2010 to join in and contribute.

Regards,
Sandip.

I have applied to Schulich for fall 2010. My application is under review.

My profile is as follows:
GMAT - 610
Work Ex - 3 yrs in Construction & Real Estate.
Extra Curri - Decent

I know my GMAT score is well below the Schulich average GMAT score but just wanted to try my luck.

Regards
Mandeep

Hi Mandeep,

When did you apply to schulich? i just applied a week back.

Mandeep,

Moreover, i don't think you should worry much about your GMAT score. That's a feedback I got from the school alumni.

Hey Sandipde

I submitted my online application on 05th Jan and sent my supplemental document in December itself. My application is under review, I got a mail from york to wait for 3-4 week for any info on my application so I am expecting a response by the end of Jan. Any how which schools else than york you have applied to? I have applied to UBC, York, Alberta, Calgary, McMaster & Concordia. Can you please share your profile?

Regards
Mandeep

Hey Sandipde

I submitted my online application on 05th Jan and sent my supplemental document in December itself. My application is under review, I got a mail from york to wait for 3-4 week for any info on my application so I am expecting a response by the end of Jan. Any how which schools else than york you have applied to? I have applied to UBC, York, Alberta, Calgary, McMaster & Concordia. Can you please share your profile?

Regards
Mandeep

My proflie is as follows:

GMAT - 640
Work ex - 3 yrs - sales(industrial equipments)

I am planning to apply to UBC and Alberta.

Hi All,

I am also an Schulich aspirant and ill be applying before feb1.

I have several doubts about how schulich will aid in my overall growth. I tried to find facts about consulting stream in schulich but was unable to find any info. I wasn't even able to find the class profile and the last years recruited students information.

I would be really great if someone can provide me with Almuni or current student info or contact (as nothing can be found in crappy website of theirs), so that i can ask directly them about the college. Any other info would also be great as I am interested in schulich but want to know the current scenario there.

Thanks
Saorabh

Got admit to schulich........

congrats Mandeep. I too got admitted....... recvd the mail a few minutes back. what's your plan now?

hey Sandipde

Congrats>>>>>>

I will wait for other Schools decisions before taking my final decision... Schulich is quite costly.... anyhow lets c wat happens next....wat abt u...r u joining Schulich?

I had applied to schulich and calgary. my target was schulich, so i think i will go ahead with it, though i know that the fees is high.

Anyway, need to work on bank loan and visa.

Will be applying for visa from India?

By the way mandeep, are we the only candidates applying to Schulich? where are others? I seriously want others join in so that we can discuss further.

Puys,
Even I'm applying to the Schulich MBA. Have sent my documents and will be submitting my online application today. However, I've read in the earlier posts that they announce the scholarships only after the initial payment is done. Is that true? What have you guys (The ones with the admit)decided about joining schulich? Also, how much time do they take to process the applications?

--Anurag

Hi Anurag, best of luck to for your application.

Well, I have just received a mail confirmation regarding admission to Schulich, which does not mention much about scholarship. Even I have read in the earlier posts that Schulich informs about scholarship only after a candidate pays the initial deposit. I'll contact the admission dept and let you know.

Schulich was my first target, so I have decided to go ahead. In fact I was in the process of applying to other schools, but now that I have the admit from Schulich, I would not apply further to any other school.

I submitted my app on 11th Jan, and received the reply on 25th Jan, so that's 2 weeks.

Wishing you luck once again for your app. Keep us updated.

Hi Anurag, best of luck to for your application.

Well, I have just received a mail confirmation regarding admission to Schulich, which does not mention much about scholarship. Even I have read in the earlier posts that Schulich informs about scholarship only after a candidate pays the initial deposit. I'll contact the admission dept and let you know.

Schulich was my first target, so I have decided to go ahead. In fact I was in the process of applying to other schools, but now that I have the admit from Schulich, I would not apply further to any other school.

I submitted my app on 11th Jan, and received the reply on 25th Jan, so that's 2 weeks.

Wishing you luck once again for your app. Keep us updated.

Could you please share your profile?

Hey Anurag Best of luck for ur application.

I applied on 10th Jan and got admit mail yesterday night. I think they take 2 weeks to evaluate the completed files. Since I sent all the supplemental document earlier and submitted my online application on 10 Jan, 2010.

You are right about Scholarship info. The Scholarship info is only given once 2500 Dollars are paid.

I haven't decided yet whether I will join Schulich or not, its quite expensive. Anyhow I will discuss with few seniors there to get a clear picture and take decision accordingly. I am also awaiting for Sauder & Alberta Results.

Keep us updated.

Regards
Mandeep

Hi All,

I am in too.Got the admit couple of weeks back..

Might not be joining as i got the admit from Queens too...

All the best guys...See u in canada

Hey guys, just submitted my application for Schulich, a day late, hope that doesn't count against me. Had my supplemental documents sent in earlier.
About the scholarship, I asked them about it and they told me that scholarship review would occur in mid-feb. Anyways Schulich's my first choice, so hope I get in.
I am also applying to McMaster, Concordia and Dalhousie.

Hi loststranger,

I don't think that late submission by a day will matter much.

Regd scholarships, the adcom told me the same thing that it will be decided in feb.

Best of luck to you, hope you too get in.

Keep us updated.