Schulich India MBA 2011

Hi Friends/Puys, This thread is to call all people who got admit to Schulich India MBA 2011 program. Come and share your experiences.

Hi Friends/Puys,

This thread is to call all people who got admit to Schulich India MBA 2011 program. Come and share your experiences.

To start with, let me introduce myself first.

My name is Mudit and I am based in Pune.
I work in IT industry and have a work experience of 2.5 years.
Colleges to which I am applying are as follows:
1. Schulich
2. UBC: Sauders
3. HEC Montreal
4. Uof Alberta
5. S.P. Jain GMBA
6. AIM Manilla
7. GLIM Chennai

I have got admit to Schulich India 2011 program.
I call all the Schulich India MBA 2011 admits to come and share their experiences.

hey man...i also got into their india mba...whr else did u get admit ? r u joining schulich india mba ?

Hi,
My name is Ashish Mohnot
Exp: almost 5 yrs with Infosys.
Currently based in Charlotte, USA
GMAT: 670
I have accepted the offer and paid the confirmation amount as well. I had admission offers for the regular programs from both Schulich and Sauder last year but have decided to join Schulich India MBA this year.
Who else has decided to accept the offer and wants to connect with would-be-peers?

hey man congrats on your decision....i have decided to join schulich india mba this year...we have a facebook community for schulich india mba 2011...u can find your future classmates there..::)).....also we can start discussions on useful topis on facebook...

Hi,
My name is Ashish Mohnot
Exp: almost 5 yrs with Infosys.
Currently based in Charlotte, USA
GMAT: 670
I have accepted the offer and paid the confirmation amount as well. I had admission offers for the regular programs from both Schulich and Sauder last year but have decided to join Schulich India MBA this year.
Who else has decided to accept the offer and wants to connect with would-be-peers?

Would love to join that community, but as of now cant, as I havn't informed my employers about my decision and some of them are my FB friends (unless there's a way to hide joined groups on FB, which I am unaware of). Anyways, until then shall we continue to share any information that each one of us might have...as in Edu loans, visa processing etc. here in this thread?
@Ujjwal, have you already applied for the visa? If no, when and from where are you thinking about filing your application?
@Mudit, are you keen on accepting the offer?

yaa man we can surely start a discussion here also..neways i know four other ppl who joining the progam and adding you makes 5...
about VISA...you have to apply thgough VFS...they have 4 simple forms..let me know if u wana know anythg else....neways right now r u in india or US ?

Would love to join that community, but as of now cant, as I havn't informed my employers about my decision and some of them are my FB friends (unless there's a way to hide joined groups on FB, which I am unaware of). Anyways, until then shall we continue to share any information that each one of us might have...as in Edu loans, visa processing etc. here in this thread?
@Ujjwal, have you already applied for the visa? If no, when and from where are you thinking about filing your application?
@Mudit, are you keen on accepting the offer?

Hey Guys,

I got an admit from SP Jain Global MBA program and I am looking forward to join it. So, probably I m not joining Schulich:(

hey u r probably not joinind schulich or surely not joining schulich..neawys best of luck for your future endeavors mate..:)

Hey Guys,

I got an admit from SP Jain Global MBA program and I am looking forward to join it. So, probably I m not joining Schulich:(

Guys, I m not joining Schulich. But you can continue with thread...
Best of the luck !

Hi Guys,

I also got admit to Schulich India MBA 2011.

Lalit Kumar Singh
ACE Calderys Limited,
Nagpur
[email protected]
Looking for opinions about this programme ...........Please reply.......

hey dude...i have accepted the offer. you can go through the following thread to get a clear idea about the program.Here one of the students of the last batch has discussed various topics like visa, job, accomodation about the program.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/schulich-india-mba-admissions-query-thread-25058059

Hope this helps:D

Hi Guys,

I also got admit to Schulich India MBA 2011.

Lalit Kumar Singh
ACE Calderys Limited,
Nagpur
[email protected]
Looking for opinions about this programme ...........Please reply.......

@Ujjwal : Do u have Email id of Nishant ? I have lot of questions......

Hello lalit, I do not have nishant's email address.
He has answered most of the questions regarding placements, accomodation, visa processing in the above mentioned thread. Read all 6 pages of thread. You can also write your question to him on the thread.
Hope this help.:D

lalit1301 Says
@Ujjwal : Do u have Email id of Nishant ? I have lot of questions......

Go to the Schulich in India 2011 thread to find Nishant...

Hi guys,
I received offer letter from Schulich last week. I had applied for their India program starting in jan.,2012.
Can someone give me more insight on this program?

Shilpi
[email protected]

Also, who all are joining this program?

Shilpi

Guys,

I have submitted my application finally today with everything and recommendations too.
Any ideas on how much time it takes for them to reply and what kind of questions we can expect in the interview.

Any help is appreciated.