SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES, UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD (HCU) 2015-17

Inquiry regarding admission, placements and life @smsuoh  

Companies visited till date (22/01/2015): 

TCS, ITC,Deloitte, JARO Education, LAVA International, AK Capital, IDEA, Cognizant, Colgate-Palmolive, Pokarna..

More companies in pipeline

UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD WINS VISITOR'S AWARD FOR 'BEST UNIVERSITY'

http://presidentofindia.nic.in/press-release-detail.htm?1337

I have applied online a long time ago and made the payment....do I need to again download the application form from the sms uoh website , fill and mail it to 

[email protected] ?...

When will the list of shortlisted candidates be out? It was supposed to be out in Jan itself. I can't find it on website.

The list of students selected for GDPI is out. please check

http://acad.uohyd.ac.in/notifications.html

do you have any idea that what has been the cut off for shortlisting?I got selected though...but want to have an idea?what is the final selection process?

what can be the gd topics 

Sir, can you please tell me the last year general category candidate's percentile, who got admission?

This might seem a silly question but what should one wear during GD/pi...i mean will a formal shirt pant will suffice...or something else also?

when will be the final result be out?

results ki koi sugbugahat...koi jaankari?

what about placements and packages offered for mba from sms uoh

When the GD/PI result will come out ?

Sir, I am selected for MBA 2015-17 batch and I have been informed to appear in person on 16/04/2015. Can you please tell me what are the necessary things that I have to bring on that date? 

I am ranked #25 on the waiting list. Is there any chance that I would get selected if I report with all the necessary documents on the day of counselling?

Sir, can you please tell me where I can download the ENROLMENT FORM? 

How to pay the amount ...whether in cash/DD/Cheque?

Converted but not going.......Waitlist moved by 1

what is the exact fee structure to be payable for mba at uoh it was mentioned that 50580 is per semester but on many sites the total fee was given as 120000 plss reply