School of Management Studies, National Institute of Technology Calicut - 2017-19

This thread is now officially closed.Thank you for your interaction. 

Sir,

I have a CAT score of 75.23 and cmat score of 84 percentile. my btech cgpa is 6.8.

do i have a chanc eof getting gd/pi call?

sir,

my CMAT score is 59.91 percentile

OBC 

QA 66.27, LC 63.86, LR 37.04, GK 66.25

native kerala

do i have a chance of getting gd/pi call?

what is the cut of through cmat?

Cat 54.58 CMAT score 93.5 percentile SC category Btech ECE 2014 passout What are the chances? Please also light on placements scenerio of SMS nit c of previous years?

Sir,  I have a cat score of 75 percentile and CMAT score of 84 Percentile. My cgpa is 6.8. OBC KERALA. SHOULD I APPLY WITH CAT OR CMAT SCORE?? 

I have got 72.44% in CMAT 2017,  B.tech- 61.2% XII-85.3%,X-72.6% Andhra Pradesh,OBC,Is it valid score to get a call from NITC? Today I am going to apply.I just want to reconfirm.PLz replay it.

In graduation I studied business economics and managerial economics, but there is no specialization. Am I eligible to fill the form on this basis?

average package acquired in 2016 placements??

I appeared for CMAT and my score is 140 I completed my B.com I got 58%, I belong with open category. Am I eligible for nitc?

For whom is the COURSE COMPLETION CERTIFICATE???

(To be submitted by candidates appeared/appearing for final semester/year degree exam during the academic year 2015-16)

Do i have to enclose it along with the form?? I am a 2016 passout graduate?? do i need it??

Sir I am asking about my friend, her score are CAT- 62.22%ile, XAT- 73.86%ile , NC-OBC, Class 10- 9.6CGPA, Class-12- 77%, Grad.- B.Tech 

can she apply to this college ?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have a CMAT score of 60.05 percentile(134 marks) in feb 2017 exam. In addition, holds 48 months work experience with 7.45 cgpa for B tech, 69% for XII, 81% in X.

I belongs to kerala state and OBC NC category.

Can you please suggest me the chances for getting admission at NITC.

Thanks

Sajan 

what are the placements records?

students of present batches were telling , no company visits

can you please clarify my doubts

While filling form there is a tab named' CMAT registeration no ' . But In CMAT admit card and score card they have mentioned 'roll no' only. And CMAT user name is my email id . So what actually we should fill user ID or roll no?

Dear sir/madam my CMAT score is 158(72 percentile). I passed my 10th with 10.00 CGPA and 12th with 90%. i belong to obc(nc) and kerala state. what are my chances to get admission at NITC?  I am a final year BCOM student.

the one page essay on why you want to join MBA at NITC should be hand written or printed....????

Will applications be accepted after 6th March?

Hai .can any anyone throw some light on the gd/pi process of nitc last year? How to prepare for them?

Is interview and gd will happen on same day only?Why am i ask this question is that if any delay will happen in GD-PI process we have to wait until for the next day. I have a train on that date at night.Will I wait for the next day ??