School Of Management SOM 2016 NIT WARANGAL

Hello Everybody Starting Off the New Thread For SOM NIT WARANGAL 2016 Admissions...Kindly Get in Here And Share !!

Hello EveryBody Join In Here And Discuss About NIT Warangal..!!! xD

Hii.. Can u pls tell me abt the placement scenario in NIT W??

Do they accept mat scores??

I have gdpi on 22 nd march :) :)

Hi all does Nit Warangal accepts May Mat score ?

As per telephonic conversation with som nit Warangal the faculty told that it's not necessary that both gd as well as pi will be conducted on the same day if we report on 21st March. I just wanted to know approx. by what time we will be free on 21st as I have to board train back to Hyderabad?

If We don't report on April 11 or 12,our admission gets cancelled?

Usually how many candidates get selected from second list ?

Hello Everyone and NITW_SOM, Please answer these queries in the sequence.

1. What is the exact fee i.e Total Fee for MBA 2016-18 for Hosteler [also mention the Semester-wise Fee if possible]?                                

2.In the First counselling List it is mentioned that one has to make a DD of INR [75,200 for Boys and 73,200 for Girls] in favor of Director, NIT warangal, is that the fee is for only 1st sem or for the whole 1st year, even though its mentioned for the 1 sem I just need a clarification?                                                                                          

3.CAN WE GET EDUCATION LOAN to pay this D.D amount or first we have to take the admission by paying this money on our own and then apply for Loan?                                                                         

4.DO we get Fee-Reimbursement [Tution-fee] for EBC candidates[TS candidates] from telangana Govt [E-pass] ?                                            

Seniors/Faculty pls help us and provide a Genuine Info and Thanks in advance....                            

usually when do classes start for 1st sem MBA at NIT-W SOMs???

Will there be any problem if I'm not able to submit the transfer certificate and migration certificate during admission but submit the same when the class starts? Actually I applied for these but not sure if I will get the certificates before time.

When one can expect second counselling list to be out?

How many candidates selected so far for mba at nit warangal..?

@rmech90 any idea how many confirmed admission at nit warangal for 2016 after 3rd list. ?

Wen are the spot admission rounds. ? Is it conducted. .?

@rmech90  Hi Rohit, Could you Just tell us about the MBA Placement Stats for the Current and Last Year ?[Atleast Approximate figures]

1.  No. of Students Placed / Total No. of students

2. Median Salary and its not Avg

3. Lowest and Highest salary offered

4. Companies Visited for placements in the current year

I have a different type of query...does anyone in this group have contact no. of someone doing mtech at nit warangal??if yes plz share....need some info....its very urgent....thanx in advance...

OA CAT percentile - 80.81 (General Category) Xth - 89.66%CBSE XIIth - 81.40(Stateboard)% BTech - 80.60 Work Experience - 36 months as of 1st Jan,2018 Any chance of getting GD/PI call?