Scholarships for MBA in U.S

Hi, I am Siddharth from mumbai.i have completed my engineering in Computers and looking forward for MBA Abroad. I am currently working in Patni Computers with an expirence of 1 yr, so by the time i will apply for Universities,i will have an…

Hi,
I am Siddharth from mumbai.i have completed my engineering in Computers and looking forward for MBA Abroad.

I am currently working in Patni Computers with an expirence of 1 yr, so by the time i will apply for Universities,i will have an experience of 1.5 yrsIs there any chance of geting scholarships in top 50-70 MBA Universities if i get a GMAT score of 700 +.

Thanks for the valuable suggestion
Regards,
Siddharth

Hi,
I am Siddharth from mumbai.i have completed my engineering in Computers and looking forward for MBA Abroad.

I am currently working in Patni Computers with an expirence of 1 yr, so by the time i will apply for Universities,i will have an experience of 1.5 yrsIs there any chance of geting scholarships in top 50-70 MBA Universities if i get a GMAT score of 700 +.

Thanks for the valuable suggestion
Regards,
Siddharth

Please Refrain from opening mutiple threads for same cause
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/gmat-and-related-discussions/31837-scholarships-for-mba-abroad.html#post1132961

cheers