Scholarships- assistantships/tuition fee waiver (europe & USA)

This is a very important query for me…i am finalising my list of US and european schools for MBA in october.Apart from the quality, i Should maximise my chances of getting tuition fee waivers if not assistantships by applying to the schools th…

This is a very important query for me...i am finalising my list of US and european schools for MBA in october.Apart from the quality, i Should maximise my chances of getting tuition fee waivers if not assistantships
by applying to the schools that grant them at a better percentage.

can previous applicants or a;lumni describe their experience for me in getting these awards if they are reading this?

i am applying to the likes of hec,IMD,ie IN EUROPE AND also top american univs.

i was a TA during my MS 10 yr ago and now going back to school after a 10 yr work exp in IT.

i will take my GMAT in september.

i really want to optimise my applciations to the right schools and i am desperate for this info.(i understand my package counts as well.but identifying the right schools would be a first step).

i have written personalised queries to all the interested schools and got some good replies.but i need a lot more depth since the replies are standard replies to enquiring stduents.