SC/ST DISCUSSION – IIM’s & MBA (2020-2022)

Except for A and B, you should get calls from all other IIMs

1 Like

Guys join the below mentioned whatsapp group for combined preparation of PI’s…

The group also contains seniors from top B-Schools across the country.

Hey Everyone !!!
So continuing on with the coverage of B-Schools here are the admission statistics of NITIE for the batch of 2021-2023. Please do subscribe to the blog if you feel it is worth it. And if nothing at least a positive comment can go a long way. Suggestions are always welcome. Thanks !!!

https://www.rgcareerconsultants.ml/search?q=nitie+transparent+stats

Greetings from MHRM IIT Kharagpur.
We are delighted to let you know that we are now accepting applications for Masters in Human Resource Management (MHRM) for the upcoming 2022-24 batch.
Official Site:

For further admission-related updates and queries, Kindly join our official handles.
Fb Admission Group:

Pagalguy:
https://lnkd.in/dTYB4H3x
For any further queries, you can reach out to us at: [email protected]

Dear Admin, where may I find the category-wise CAT score (or cut-off) of the last admitted candidate in the previous batches?

Stay Safe. Take Care & Thank you.

Congratulations to MBA aspirants for their amazing CAT score,

Admissions Open for DMS IIT Dhanbad

Link to join Official Pagalguy group: [Official] Admission 2022-2024 Department Of Management Studies, IIT(ISM) Dhanbad

Hello Everyone.
So continuing on with the coverage of institutes here are the admission statistics of IIM Udaipur for the batch of 2021-2023 (including official composite scores). Please do subscribe to the blog if you feel it is worth it. And if nothing at least a positive comment can go a long way. Suggestions are always welcome. Thanks !

Hello Everyone.
So continuing on with the coverage of institutes here are the admission statistics of IIM Kashipur for the batch of 2021-2023 (including official composite scores). Please do subscribe to the blog if you feel it is worth it. And if nothing at least a positive comment can go a long way. Suggestions are always welcome. Thanks !!

101 SC SIBM Pune, what are the chances of converting?

NIL bro the waitlist will not move beyond 30 in any condition.

Hello Everyone.
So continuing on with the coverage of institutes here are the admission statistics of DMS (IIT Delhi) for the batch of 2021-2023 (including official composite scores). Thanks !!

What about ST category final movement?

Sibm pune, ST, WL 22, any chances?

• Yes
  • No
  • Poll check

0 voters

I am a non engineer SC category male student
CAT percentile 82.54
10th- 93.5
12th-88.15
Graduation in BA Economics - 8.9 cgpa (78.15%)
My IIM L interview was okayish. Was not able to answer few questions and the overall interview was not up to the mark.
Can i expect a final selection at IIM L?

Frankly saying the chances are 50-50. You might convert in the later lists. But have a backup option.

Continuing on with the coverage of institutes here are the admission statistics of IIM Kashipur MBA (Analytics) for the batch of 2021-2023 (including official composite scores). Thanks !!

IIM lucknow
Sc Category rank 262
Any chances of conversion?

Does anyone know when is SIBM Banglore starting?

IIM SHILLONG SC WL 90 (AFTER 2ND MOVEMENT). WILL IT CONVERT ?
  • YES
  • NO
  • 50-50

0 voters

• IIM Indore PGP. SC category ranking 336. The final category rank that got admission offer last year was 361 and year before that was around 250. Should I expect a call this year?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters