SC/ST & PH students gd /pi preparations for all IIMs

hi! congratulations to every one who have got calls from from IIMs and various other institutes!! :: :: Now time has approached for all of us to get ourselves ready for the final stage. i am myself preparing for the IIM gd/pi. Gd/pi and …

hi!
congratulations to every one who have got calls from from IIMs and various other institutes!!
Now time has approached for all of us to get ourselves ready for the final stage. i am myself preparing for the IIM gd/pi.
Gd/pi and WAT is now the area we have should concentrate on to increase our chances to convert our calls.

Guidelines:-
1. A Topic will be posted everyday by 00:00 will be under discussion for next 24 hrs.
2. Topic will be valid for both GD/WAT.
3. Anyone who wants to get their essay reviewed on the same topic can put it with a header " Kindly review for WAT" ( in Italics).
4. Everyone is invited to share useful tips for GD/PI on the thread.

ATB to all

i would like to suggest the first topic. let's start by a simple topic:-

Capital Punishments Of Rapists

Ok.. before we go ahead i will request all to bring in seniors here who can share their valuable insights on our discussions ..:)

jai shri ganesh.... lets start ... 😁 deadline rakho essay ki koii...

@kanika13 said:
i would like to suggest the first topic. let's start by a simple topic:-Capital Punishments Of Rapists
Topic is meant for GD or Essay
?
@adityakr2509 right query... i guess most of d iim's have WAT ...only lucknow has GD...

lets try to portray it into WAT

@kallika I suggest that we should keep a deadline till 10:00 pm tom i.e one topic a day.. @kanika13 plz suggest

@kallika I don't think putting up essay would be a nice idea.. in dat case the the forun wont be that much active..

deadline tomorrow at 11pm? or wednesday 10 pm?

It seems everyone here is willing for WAT..

i guess we should go for essay as well as GD ...lets start with simple discussion n then put a deadline for dat essay...in the mean time we can decide another topic for discussion and then write essay on dat within d deadline ...what say?

@soSha that's enough time for all of us to participate. i agree

ya and deadline is too much..aaj hi khatam kar sakte he..

roz new topic..wat say??
@kallika said:
i guess we should go for essay as well as GD ...lets start with simple discussion n then put a deadline for dat essay...in the mean time we can decide another topic for discussion and then write essay on dat within d deadline ...what say?

guys we are working out the guidelines so that there is no confusion.. in the meanwhile .. go through the above topic n pen down your thoughts here ..your suggestions are also invited ..:)

no body is starting..

Hello everyone.
Our first topic:Capital Punishments Of Rapists.
we will try to cover all aspects of the topic.
Impact of rape, ideal punishment for rapist, if not death penalty then what.?

Rape is such an offense which causes the victim and his family to suffer for all the life where the victim is totally an innocent party. Rape is one of the most heinous crimes committed by a person to control, dominate and force the other to their own will. she is forcibly threshed out to women trafficking where she dies many times a day. Those lucky enough to escape from the hell live an unknown low profile life at some distant unknown place. And in many cases, her family and society refuse to accept her as a normal member. No real sympathy for the victim except shouting slogans by some NGO €™s or Human Right activities or other such organizations. The victim further suffers physically, psychologically and socially as well.
a girl who is raped, on top of the grief caused by the actual incident has to face the ruthless treatment meted out to her by the society and on the other side the rapist is declared innocent even by the court . Usually the girl is treated as some sort of an alien and is subjected to lecherous and curious looks. And if she is unmarried, she can conveniently forget an out marrying. It €™s very hard to get a marriage proposal. Not that marriage is the ultimate goal for any woman, but a single girl is treated worse.
for now the punishment for such a crime 7-10 years and if murder is charged too like that in the recent 23 year old gang rape case there is 14 years of imprisonment.
according to the statistics every 52 minutes a girl/woman is raped. this cleary indicates that the current law has either too many loopholes for the defendant to escape through them or the laws are not strict enough to make this heinous crime to stop.

@adityakr2509 i am open to all your idea so if you think essays and gd won't be of much help then pitch in your ideas to make this forum better and fruitful