Sbs-(bimm-biib-bitm-bimhrd)

SBS - 1 Prospectus - 4 Best B-schools BIMM- www.bimmpune.com BIMM (Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India) is a unique and autonomous management institute known for its distinct course curriculum and innovative training method…

SBS - 1 Prospectus - 4 Best B-schools

BIMM- www.bimmpune.com
BIMM (Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India) is a unique and autonomous management institute known for its distinct course curriculum and innovative training methods. We ensure practical exposure to industrial life and groom the students to be realistic and effective in their corporate careers.

BIIB- www.biibpune.com
BIIB, an 'A Grade' AICTE accredited Business School is located in Pune. Established in 2003, under the aegis of Sri Balaji Society, we are one of the fastest growing International Business Schools in India. Holding a 100% Placement Record consistently over the years, we are known for one of the most updated curriculums, consistently re-worked to suit the dynamic needs of the industry.

BITM- www.bitmpune.com
The Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management (BITM), (An AICTE approved institute) an Institute run by Sri Balaji Society, is governed by our President, Prof. (Col.) A. Balasubramanian. BITM was started in the year 2002 with a focus on the dynamic needs of the industry in the ever-changing business environment and is driven by powerful forces of technological innovation, intense competition & globalization.

BIMHRD- www.bimhrdpune.com
At BIMHRD (An Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India) we believe in providing our students a cutting edge over the others by providing them with nothing less than the very best. We believe in forging new and uncharted paths to ensure that we incorporate the needs of the corporate world.

yesterday i had my gd pi session at delhi......
i came to know that only 300 students have been placed till date.....
even the rules of college are very stringent....
they told us that there wont b ne holidayz till first 2 semesters not even sundays and government holidayz.....
even attendence is very strict it should be more then 95%...
even fees is quite high...
so plz help me and tell me that alll this is true or just to create impression....
could some1 help regarding actual placements...

yesterday i had my gd pi session at delhi......
i came to know that only 300 students have been placed till date.....
even the rules of college are very stringent....
they told us that there wont b ne holidayz till first 2 semesters not even sundays and government holidayz.....
even attendence is very strict it should be more then 95%...
even fees is quite high...
so plz help me and tell me that alll this is true or just to create impression....
could some1 help regarding actual placements...

Dude i also gone thru the whole process on 18th Jan at LKO. Bala sir was present there and he did said about the placements that they are struggling this year but same is the case with most or rather say almost all of the B-schools.
Regarding fees i think 2 lakh per annum is not that much as compared to the others.
And for rules, they are made to be broken.
Just chill and wait for sometime :chillpill::xmas:. I wish you luck that u may get admission in your desired college..........

Hey... can anyone tell wats the average package offered to BIMHRD students in dis recession hit year?

I have been offered General PGDM in BIMHRD..Is HR dere in dis course?If not is dere any provision v cn shift to PGDM (PM & HRD)?