Sbi So Developer-scale 2 2017 final selected list

To discuss about joining formalities

Hi,

Anyone of the selected candidates of SBI so for the post of developer get msg/mail regarding their final selection?

Hi Friends,

Those who selected for developer(scale 2) post,Did you had your written exam or only Direct interview??

sbi developer selected or not selected guys..... what kind of questiones came in written? like the PNB scale 2 which was held in Oct... i.e. C# , Java, Sql, Oracle , Linux??? or something else they asked....?

What is the next step?? Offer letter- when is it expected to reach selected candidates? How much time will a candidate get to join SBI ?

Hi.. my registration number is there in the final merit list of assistant manager system(declared on 23 march 2017). But didn't receive any sms or email. What is your situation? Have you received any sms or email? 

Hi.. my registration number is there in the final merit list of assistant manager system(declared on 23 march 2017). But didn't receive any sms or email. What is your situation? Have you received any sms or email? 

Guys, Marks out for regular positions

https://www.sbi.co.in/user.htm?action=SbiSpeCadreOfficerresult2016

Hi Guys, any update on offer letter. I tried to call them again but no one picked up.

does anyone gets appointment letter?

Guys , Got the offer letter just now. Chk ur mailbox.DOJ 27 April @ Mumbai

Hello,who are geeting offerletter for jmgs-1 can u put screen shot of ur offer letter..

Hi guys, 

We need to file extension request through mail only or we send to send it through post also? 

Guys, It seems very few 2-3 people are active here. I am not sure about you all  but we have one wassup group where almost 100 people are active. Very Useful. Instant answer of all your queries. Please join that.

Does anyone gets original offer letter through post? 

Hi Guys, Can we expect Developer post vacancies this year also @SBI. Can any one suggest me how to prepare PK for developer post.

Pls help...when can we expect results of sbi so developer 2019 recruitment... online test...past batch let me know